Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine (MK-2866) use in PCT

so my idea is to run a 14 week cycle , like this:

1-12 test enant. 500 mg week

9-14 var 60mg ED

14-18 pct

18-22 ostarine

but after ostarine I need to run another mini pct?

Yes, but if you are going to run Ostarine after PCT and not with it might as well run 8 weeks to get the full benefit.

one bottle of Test Stack or a Phytoserms/Unleashed stack is perfect for a SARM PCT. Check my signature for information and discounts on Test Stack and Phytoserms

9-14 var 60mg ED

14-18 PCT

18-22 ostarine

so you're saying to prolong ostarine, instead of 18-22 , should i do 18-26 ? it's correct ?

9-14 var 60mg ED

14-18 PCT

18-22 ostarine

so you're saying to prolong ostarine, instead of 18-22 , should i do 18-26 ? it's correct ?

you can run osta in pct from 14-18 and continue on it from 18-25 which would total 12 weeks...

ok perfect...

and after the end of ostarine , I must make further pct ?

25-28 ?

thank you for your availability ;)

you will only need a 3 week mini pct... hcgenerate ES and phytoserms is a great combo but just running ES will work...

you guys are great. big thanks to Dylan, RickRock, jbranken.

i got my Ostarine in preparation for my upcoming cycle and PCT. FAO any UK members who may have been apprehensive about issues shipping from the US, Uniquemicals' service is great, i got my order 6 days after i placed it online, speedy shipping + no customs charge..and not an expensive product, given the benefits reported by members here who've used it.

you guys are great. big thanks to Dylan, RickRock, jbranken.

i got my Ostarine in preparation for my upcoming cycle and PCT. FAO any UK members who may have been apprehensive about issues shipping from the US, Uniquemicals' service is great, i got my order 6 days after i placed it online, speedy shipping + no customs charge..and not an expensive product, given the benefits reported by members here who've used it.

No problem at all bro. Anytime! In the future check out Sarms1. Their products and customer service is second to none, and the other guys can back me up on that

Top Bottom