Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine affects test levels

I have my blood work results which are attached.

I will update original post too

March
Test 28.6
LDL 2.79
HDL 1.33
Ratio 3.5

September
Test 23.8
LDL 3.21
HDL 1.07
Ratio 4.6

Ostarine can be slightly suppressive depending on how long you run it and the dose you run, but can be mitigated by running HCGenerate along with it

Agreed, and as others stated checking LH is really going to show more as far as whether you are shut down or not.

not only that but there's huge gaps in between as well on top of the difference being extremely minimal... which goes to say that if quality booster like hcgenerate, which is specifically designed to keep on cycle suppression to a minimum, making your transition into pct much smoother, allowing for an optimal recovery and more keepable gains… It also testicular shrinkage and your libido strong on cycle, then it would have been far more minimal than it already was... this test really tells more than nothing... it has a million holes in it

Just wanted to share my experience with Ostarine.
12.5mg a day for 5 weeks

In March I had blood work done and my test levels were at 28.9

In September 1 month after my Ostarine Cycle My test levels were 23.8

These are Canadian values so it doesn't go to 1000

Doctor says normal levels are from 16 - 29 so I'm still within normal but it does affect test levels.

I supplemented with Isatori ISA-Test during the cycle and 2 weeks after.

Wondering if my levels will bounce back over time.

Will do blood work again in 6 months.
No arguement here all sarms except gw can cause suppression.osta should only cause minimal over a cycle

yes they will bounce back .

Top Bottom