Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine affects test levels

slamurai

Just wanted to share my experience with Ostarine.
12.5mg a day for 5 weeks

In March I had blood work done and my test levels were at 28.9

In September 1 month after my Ostarine Cycle My test levels were 23.8

These are Canadian values so it doesn't go to 1000

Doctor says normal levels are from 16 - 29 so I'm still within normal but it does affect test levels.

I supplemented with Isatori ISA-Test during the cycle and 2 weeks after.

Wondering if my levels will bounce back over time.

Will do blood work again in 6 months.

you need to test your LH levels if you wanted to confirm your findings that ostarine was suppressive, otherwise they are useless

really your T levels will fluctuate not only over time but also throughout the day so your results really don't show anything to be honest with you.

12.5mg a day for 5 weeks

Doctor says normal levels are from 16 - 29 so I'm still within normal but it does affect test levels.

let me ask you this... what did you run with ostarine on cycle and how long did you run it and at what dose?

12.5mg a day for 5 weeks

Thanks for that tidbit of information.

i'm still trying to figure out where the suppression is?

the guy T levels are in range in both tests and he didn't even test his LH. T levels mean nothing without LH..

everyone knows T levels fluctuate throughout the day by 20-40% even.

bad night of sleep can drop them, stress can drop them. there are a lot of factors

LH on the other hand is a rock solid number.. if your LH went from 6 to 2 during this time then it would prove there is some suppression.. until we see your LH these numbers don't prove anything either way

i'm still trying to figure out where the suppression is?

the guy T levels are in range in both tests and he didn't even test his LH. T levels mean nothing without LH..

everyone knows T levels fluctuate throughout the day by 20-40% even.

bad night of sleep can drop them, stress can drop them. there are a lot of factors

LH on the other hand is a rock solid number.. if your LH went from 6 to 2 during this time then it would prove there is some suppression.. until we see your LH these numbers don't prove anything either way
That's very true. We need more data to really say what's going on here

also, he said he ran it 5 weeks... so what else was done in the other FIVE MONTHS IN BETWEEN????? that's also conveniently not spoken of either... you had blood tested in march... you ran a 5 week ostarine cycle and had bloods right after in september... so there is a HUGE gap that is unspoken of in between or am i missing something here?? how exactly did you run the cycle? what did you run with it? what did your run for a mini pct?? Call me crazy, but i guess i would think this is all pertinent information as well??

I will attached copies of my full blood work, Im picking them up from the doc this week.

My March blood test was a general physcial when I turned 30.

I've never ran any type of cycles before.

When I did the Ostarine cycle I ran a natural Test booster along side up 2 weeks after, Isatori ISA-Test

I will attached copies of my full blood work, Im picking them up from the doc this week.

My March blood test was a general physcial when I turned 30.

I've never ran any type of cycles before.

When I did the Ostarine cycle I ran a natural Test booster along side up 2 weeks after, Isatori ISA-Test

please post pics of bloodwork but to answer your question, yes it is slightly supressive.

please check your private messages

Top Bottom