Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OSTA SARM blood work in link soon!!

If is a test done by Patrick Arnold I can already expect what the results will be.

He asked the main supplier for a free sample of S-4 a while back and the supplier told him no mainly because PA is no one to trust, he is known to be a RAT and is why he refused.

Pat Arnold isnt gtting it tested, the individual using osta is..
But I wouldnt doubt it if he paid him off lMAO

Pat Arnold isnt gtting it tested, the individual using osta is..
But I wouldnt doubt it if he paid him off lMAO

PA was making comments on PFH saying the ostarine could be AAS instead of real Ostarine so the MS went there to set him straight.

PA was making comments on PFH saying the ostarine could be AAS instead of real Ostarine so the MS went there to set him straight.

PA is out to make money now.. I bet there was a time when he was a decent respectable person..

Here it is guys!
"I just got all the results back. I don't have time to post all the values right now (I will late tonight), but I will say that the results are a little troubling. My LDL, AST, and Estradiol came back high. However, I'm actually not shutdown. My testosterone is not towards the higher end of the normal range as I hoped it would be, but at least it's within the normal range. I wish I would have had blood work done before ostarine so I could better tell just how suppressive it is. At least I can say that at a 25mg daily dose for six weeks it won't shut you down hard."

So, use a mild AI like forma stanzol to keep estro low and you'll have higher test numbers.. If anything was suppressing this man, it was his heightened estro levels..

Here it is guys!
"I just got all the results back. I don't have time to post all the values right now (I will late tonight), but I will say that the results are a little troubling. My LDL, AST, and Estradiol came back high. However, I'm actually not shutdown. My testosterone is not towards the higher end of the normal range as I hoped it would be, but at least it's within the normal range. I wish I would have had blood work done before ostarine so I could better tell just how suppressive it is. At least I can say that at a 25mg daily dose for six weeks it won't shut you down hard."

So, use a mild AI like forma stanzol to keep estro low and you'll have higher test numbers.. If anything was suppressing this man, it was his heightened estro levels..

Theer is ZERO shutdown with the sarms, normal range is just that, normal! This is great news, but I already new this.:chomp:

Exactly, if SARM was suppressive, your test levels would be less than 100ng/dl..

SARM is as suppressive as natadrol LMAO xD

I saw the test results on PHF and it proves ostarine is not suppressive which is very good news especially for those who want to use it while on PCT.

Top Bottom