Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Ortiz -- I like this guy, and you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter the_clockwork
  • Start date Start date
T

the_clockwork

Guest
he's about one of five that don't go around kissing people's asses

I like him even though he is a dick.. which is mainly why I like him
 
the_clockwork said:
he's about one of five that don't go around kissing people's asses

I like him even though he is a dick.. which is mainly why I like him
Gross.

Hes a good man.
 
I'm a salesman
I can smell bullshit a mile away
sometimes I call people out
sometimes I shouldn't


truth is I like all members

K to all you fags and hoes
 
my post isn't bullshit. it's sincere...

I want to fuck you


that was bullshit
 
the_clockwork said:
my post isn't bullshit. it's sincere...

I want to fuck you


that was bullshit

No offense taken bro, you were just noting that i spice this place up a tad from the run of the mill (post whores/story tellers/AWs etc etc)
 
the_clockwork said:
he's about one of five that don't go around kissing people's asses

I like him even though he is a dick.. which is mainly why I like him
Don't forget sucking the CAWK!
gay-cartoon-fuck-gay.jpg
 
PuddleMonkey said:
Yeah, for a fatty he's cool.

I'm big boned, and have a thyroid problem!!!!!!

(runs and weeps like every phat chick)
 
He's a man of lesser words, but not value...

I like his REALNESS...
 
stilleto said:
he kisses my ass all the time. wtf.

that's a LOT of kissing, too.

At least I clean you up with baby wipes(W/aloe)

you are so sensitive in the rump
 
jnevin said:
who?

Oh, and the Phillies will take this series.

blitch


with Ortiz and Ramirez out

and the pitching matchup you are probably right

yet at years end it will be irrelevant

like the Phillies
 
Top Bottom