Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ortiz 34 Appreciation...

-Ariel-

-Thandzilla-
Platinum
First time I encountered this good bro, he had hoisted up a funny thread bout Enderje and I postwhore'n Asian style. Well Ender has kinda laid low recently, -postsilverstar effect- J/K, big time.

However, I represent the brown strong with no matter how weighed down I am with academic fluff, to keep bringin it. Back to my boy, so at the time I was like, who is this brotha callin me out, Yo? I mean he's blaque... lol, I'm brown... U-N-I-T-Y, Yo... You feel me right? LOL.

So, anyway, I got to know the dude through his narrative and expression. Dude dropped the white lady, that can't be easy.
He's down with the green, like me... -I have become what I despise in identiftying with Lestat Salad so much, however the 3 week break from smokage at night, and I only smoked 3 days a week, is going well. I don't wake up so groggy, and retarded on Monday mornins.-

I dig this cat, I appreciate what he brings to the table. Dude is hilarious, and I hope he doesn't mind me mentioning this, he has had some experience that suggest to him that led to building up a desire/rejuvenation in recreating his own values. How can U not esteem that? I so dig that. Bro is on a mission. Moreover, he uses his uncanny 'street smarts' and his intutitive feel to kinda gauge what the community all feels, he then expresses this shit in combination of offbeat manner that is paradoxically pretty damn direct, and hits the bullseye in what he is trying to communicate.
Lets let our Ombudsman know he is a valued member.

Thanks Ariel
just woke up, you said alot of special things about me and my life that touched me bro.

Thanks a million

Lestat Salad olololol

I love that line too!
I'm sure Lestat does too:p

Right behind BW1 where i can pleasure him Oh and I like da fuck out of Ortiz

U gotta wait line Playboy, cause BW has got a whole coffee shop of dudes, and broettes on his jock.
Just sayin Playboy, U may be on point with the slant eyed gurls, but yeah, the line backer types U have to wait in line bro... oh... my weak homoerotic humor is so weak.
Have a good mornin PoBoy.

lol I love how Ariel rocks the different font/color from day to day
LOL
I know, I love this, cause I love colors, but have no artistic ability. I can't draw worth a shit. I suck. Moreover, U would assume cause I'm artsy that I know alot bout Art right.
I'm no BlueBird. I know nothing bout art. But I get to be 7 again and bust out some crayon action in everything I say. I love it. It just makes me smile, that I can like choose a different color, style, bout things I wanna say. How can U not beat that.
Deep down, there will always be a part of me that is a 6thgrader.

Top Bottom