Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Orgasm's taking a long time?

perhaps try thinner condoms? (you ARE wrapping that lil' sukka, aren't you?)

my gf loves to fuck trust me. but when you are 6 inches around and 8 long its a bit tough to take it for hours. i have to spend 20 bucks on a bottle of lube made by pjur eros. it allows me to hit for longer. i just feel for you bros and hope you go get some proviron, cause a month ago i was the most frustrated man alive. you might think ulter is just throwing that out there but it will fix your problem
boyer said:
Really? Theres some girls out there, that you could never fuck long enough or hard enough. I found one and while your typical chick would be pushing back on your thigh they would just be begging for more.

kbrkbr said:
Bro, not to hijack the thread, but did you ever get your wood problem taken care of? Mrs. Ulter happy now?
Yes and no. Mrs Ulter and I are single again so you'll have to ask someone else if she's happy. :)
My problems are gone. Proviron/Oxytocin, a load of HCG and dropping tren have fixed everything for me. The HCG turned it around in 4 days.

Ulter said:
Yes and no. Mrs Ulter and I are single again so you'll have to ask someone else if she's happy. :)
My problems are gone. Proviron/Oxytocin, a load of HCG and dropping tren have fixed everything for me. The HCG turned it around in 4 days.

Glad to hear you're back to normal. How did you use the hcg, what doses? Did you bump up your use of anti-e's while using the hcg?

Sorry to hear about you and Mrs. U. I didn't know.

I used 2000iu/day for 3 days and then 2000iu EOD.
No, I didn't change the AI. I just used 2 sprays ED of AIFM.

S'cool. It's only been 4 weeks so most people don't know.

sup bro i saw ur post to my inability to achieve orgasm from deca/test use....sometimes ill feel like im gonna cum soon and then go soft that is fucking horable....u suggest oxtrocin i think i can get that from AF store its nose spray right? how that make u feel....where can i get some proviron my source? or online....

proviron from your source bro. oxy adds to my libido and sperm load but i must say that it did not fix the problem itself till i got the proviron. the two together though thats a different story. felt like i had taken some prop

Top Bottom