Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

orbit's slin sane LOG, does it work?

hwydopehound

So I ordered my slin sane from orbit on wednesday and it got here today, friday. I just finished my crossfit workout(30 min ago) and about 5 min ago I took my first dose of slin sane. I'm headed to olive garden for a date with the wife. Will let you guys know how I feel in a few minutes. I have to go work at 11 and I'm interested to see how slin sane helps replenish my muscles so I have more energy after workouts. I will also give a more detailed post later. Thanks orbit!

Me too bro. I'm using it in conjunction with low carb diet to drop weight. Take in the morning with breakfast b/c on training days I have some complex carbs. May also use it for post workout shakes. Scared to use it for pre workout because crossfit+pumps equal PAIN. We will see.

In the name of science my wife let me leave olive garden while she waited. Went across the street to get a hamburger since it is going to be so long before we eat at olive garden. Isn't she the shit?? Damn I love her!! Funny thing is it was her idea.

damn good wife right there, she is a keeper. IF you have any questions at all you know my PM box and email are open almost 24hours a day minus the few hours i sleep lol. [email protected]

Took one slin sane before my "breakfast" today. My weight today was 241 which doesn't surprise me seeing how I ate yesterday. The high carb meal at olive garden prob has me holding water weight. I ate one shitty meal today(breakfast) and will eat well the rest of the day. Well, loiw carb anyway. Saturday is a cheat day more or less. My muscles do feel as if they are a bit more rested about an hour after slin sane+ food. I guess the scale will really tell the tale as well as if my workouts get any better. Orbit, is it okay to take 2-3 SS a day if I'm on a cheat day???

yeah on your cheat high carb meal days that is fine. On low carb days i wouldnt just so you dont go hypo. When i took it i wasnt cutting but i was taking four caps per day.

Top Bottom