Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Orbit & needtobuildmuscle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sorry was meant to put all 3 suppliers in the title apologises for the confusion.

You should have pm'ed me instead.

Like NTBM ,Orbit is lightning fast here in the states, however there are new custom laws in effect how this affects shipping? I have no idea,but like Orbit said its not uncommon for customs to hold up a package for a week or more.

Glad to see you planning ahead!

Hi guys looking for an update on any bros on here ordered from the sponsors as I ordered the following 6th December & they have yet to arrive (albeit in the UK )

Orbit :- 2x pack of post cycle / unleashed
Mr supps:- 2x bottles of forma.

Am I being impatient or should the stuff arrived by now?
Should I give it longer before contacting each of them?
I ordered from chemicalneed the same day and this turned up in no time?

If you ordered from either of them then you will get it! Both solid as steel bro...I have years and years of ordering from them.

I ordered from ntbm and mr supps around the same time, I received mine a week or so ago.(I'm uk based)
One thing I will say you are going to have to pay customs charges before they will deliver so check the tracking numbers online and make sure they are not being held for customs charges to be paid at your local depot.

-------------------------------------

Pain is weakness leaving the Body

Orbits package will most likely get held by customs till you pay the charge same happened to mine like 18 quid or sumit I think

Hi guys looking for an update on any bros on here ordered from the sponsors as I ordered the following 6th December & they have yet to arrive (albeit in the UK )

Orbit :- 2x pack of post cycle / unleashed
Mr supps:- 2x bottles of forma.

Am I being impatient or should the stuff arrived by now?
Should I give it longer before contacting each of them?
I ordered from chemicalneed the same day and this turned up in no time?
Orbit Nutrition is a very professional and reputable company!!!! Orbit is an Elite Fitness SPONSOR and I can personally vouch for there products and service. If anyone has any issues , with any Elite sponsors, that cannot be resolved through the company customer service FIRST, then contact ME or any other MOD and it will be handled expeditiously. Until then, DO NOT MAKE POSTS LIKE THIS ON THIS FORUM.

Not sure why posts like this are bad!
He wasn't bashing he was just asking for some friendly advice on shipping times from orbit.

Not sure why posts like this are bad!
He wasn't bashing he was just asking for some friendly advice on shipping times from orbit.

Thank you for your concern, post like this tend to get out of hand due to everyones opinion. Elite Fitness, screens there sponsors very well to ensure we only have the best in the business. I have seen posts like this spin out of control, and I do not want that to occur in this situation. Thank you for your understanding...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom