Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral winstrol questions.

augustomb

Hello guys! Well, I've searched a lot on the internet but there are some questions I couldn't get a complete answer, I mean, people would say lots of different things but never get to answer this or I would get lots of different answers for the same questions.
I'm 19 yo, 1.83m and 84kg. My bf is something around 8% or less and I decided to take winstrol orally so I could see how my body would react to it. I'm taking 50mg/day. I started last week (Monday) and I didn't take it on the weekend. Should I take it on weekends as well, even if I don't train? Is it normal to have reductions on the apetite? And the bottle (sorry, don't know the right word for it) I've bought comes with just 100 caps of 10mg, but every time I read someone talking about a cycle, it's a 6 week or so with 50mg, so should I buy more? Or just end with this bottle and it's ok? And, last question, what should I take for pct? Some say pct serms, some say just tamoxifen, others say something about tribullus... What would be the right thing to take?
Sorry for the newbie questions and for bothering, thanks in advance.

^^^ what he said. You're messing with hormones without even knowing what you are doing. If you would have researched all this by yourself you would have seen that 19 years old is too young. You'll end up like me on HRT at 24 if you keep doing what you are doing. You don't want that lol. But seriously put the winny aside and train hard and eat big and take your creatine and whey and get back to us in a couple years once you're 21. I'm only saying this because this is the best advice I can give you and probably a lot of others would give you as well.

Top Bottom