Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

opinions on these pants

  • Thread starter Thread starter Elite_Fry
  • Start date Start date
E

Elite_Fry

Guest
what do you think

050305232850_b.jpg
 
*gag*
 
Honestly, I like them a lot. I suggest trying them on in person; not everyone can wear those and look straight. I could see matching those with a black tank or sleeveless.
 
Elite_Fry said:
what do you think

Those boil my potato.....:redhot:

I think you'd better concentrate on getting your gear in to Australia, not some gay pseudo-fatigue pants..... :rolleyes:




DIV
 
Are the ass cheeks cut out in those pants too? If not, they should be because the only place you will ever see anyone wearing those pants is at one of those gay techno bars late into the night.
 
I thought a second look at them would help, but nope. I just puked in my mouth.
 
Elite_Fry said:
what do you think

050305232850_b.jpg

Darling,

Let understand these pants, because my fashion connaissance seems not to be enough for this particular model: are they jeans or are they camuflage? is it tuna or is it chicken?

I see so many details: denim, military, number plate, rough sewing... Half of your butt would be in jeans (the upper half) and half in camouflage? Uncle Freddie is confused. Very confused.

Since confusion has never proved to be a sane estate of mind, then the old saying it is still valid: "when in doubt, don't". There is one thing Uncle Freddie is not confused about: he disapproves this model. The confusion comes from "where would you wear these to???".
 
They would look great with your black lace bra.
 
Ah this tread again. I know I've already posted my opinion earlier in the thread, but I would like to reiterate how atrocious those pants are.
 
lol.....where are you from elite fry????? i thought some european men dressed like fairys and females but dang.....these pants are too funny
 
Top Bottom