Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions on these pants (metro, gay and female opinions welcome (no boston people))

you're gonna look like you just got done rubbing up against a freshly painted fence.

"you no follow Daniel-san around. Leave boy alone to train. UUUUUP....Dooooown. UUUUUUP.....Dooooowwwwn."

the design n the pocket will draw much attention towards your buttocks.....deep squatter or platter ass?

Re: Opinions on these pants (metro, gay and female opinions welcome (no boston people

HumanTarget said:
the design n the pocket will draw much attention towards your buttocks.....deep squatter or platter ass?

squatter maing, my legs are nice and developed :qt:

Re: Opinions on these pants (metro, gay and female opinions welcome (no boston people

swole said:
squatter maing, my legs are nice and developed :qt:
right on.

eastwestclothing_1901_942515

eastwestclothing_1901_1054806

i like the black curls, lol

swole said:
they're not tight or mega wide, i've tried LRG jeans on before and they fit nicely over my legs

i just ordered them, pics coming next week

found more pics online: (these are more accurate than the first pics)
img10082234748.jpeg

img10082234752.jpeg

img10082234756.jpeg

img10082234760.jpeg

i guess it depends on where you live
but you already got 'em, so enjoy!!

Top Bottom