Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions on these pants (metro, gay and female opinions welcome (no boston people))

That is what I thought. They look like girl's jeans. The legs are too wide. The waist is too high. Pinstripes on jeans is too flashy/trashy looking.

Re: Opinions on these pants (metro, gay and female opinions welcome (no boston people

i don't think they're too wide like you guys are assuming

i also like the nike idea, i wouldn't be rocking a belt though since my bodytype doesn't look good with a noticeable belt buckle

who the fuck said shorts and flip flops?

I'm gonna get em then post pics

KB i'd be wearing these to an outdoor patio-like bar

lol I think it's sorta cute how yous guys buy new trendy outfits every weekend when you go out. problem is, these trends are so cutting-edge, they only stay in style for like 12 days, then you're fucked.

I like them. I'd have to see the shoes you would wear with them, but overall I think you can pull off the outfit.

any dude who does 2 sets of leg presses a week will need wide leg pants. is the skin tight jordache look back in? my sac couldn't take that.....

Re: Opinions on these pants (metro, gay and female opinions welcome (no boston people

HumanTarget said:
any dude who does 2 sets of leg presses a week will need wide leg pants. is the skin tight jordache look back in? my sac couldn't take that.....

they're not tight or mega wide, i've tried LRG jeans on before and they fit nicely over my legs

i just ordered them, pics coming next week

found more pics online: (these are more accurate than the first pics)
img10082234748.jpeg

img10082234752.jpeg

img10082234756.jpeg

img10082234760.jpeg

light colored pants make your ass look big
i like the pinstripe idea but there's too much wash concentrated on the middle
the piping's too curly for a man

Top Bottom