Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions on my SERM stack

Jake94134

Stats: 35 years old, 5'6" 150. Lifting solid for past 4-5 years, 4 days a week. Did some old school PHs back in the early 2000s. Last PH cycle was Tren about 18 months ago. Looking to add some mass while reducing some minor lower ab/love handle fat.

Weeks 1-8
GW at 20mg/day
LGD at 8mg/day
Osta at 25mg/day
Omega Sports T-Force at 3-6 caps/day

Weeks 8-12
Unleashed/PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Staples
Cellucor C4 pre workout
Fish oil
Multi
CLA
Glutamine

So basically a SARM triple stack with LGD in place of S4...I work nights so the vision sides are a no go for me. I do have two bottles of Organ Shield, which I'm not sure if I should run, as well as some Exemestane. My research indicates that the Stane should not be needed, but I plan to use it for a future SD cycle and figure it wouldn't hurt to have it on standby. Thoughts on running the T-Force alongside the SERMs? Each cap has 375mg fadogia agrestis and it seemed like a more economical alternative to HCGenerate, which I see frequently recommended. Any insight/critique is welcome.

Looks pretty good. Some people need a low dose AI with LGD, depending on how estrogen sensitive you are, so it's good to have the Exemestane on hand. If you start noticing more water retention and bloat, add in the Exemestane at 12.5mg EOD

Get your sarms from SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

I would suggest adding N2guard to the cycle, and PCT afterwards with HCGenerate ES or Test Stack (discounts below)

PHONE241 Buy 2 get 1 FREE
ACTNOW30 30% off
HZI7WTBZ 20% off

Discount codes can be used at this link ONLY -----> http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

sarm's is a good choice for you since you are undersized and raw

I would improve that pct... that stack has been proven to have minimal suppression so you don't need a SERM in pct.

run a bottle or two of T stack, you can PM me for a good deal on it

Stats: 35 years old, 5'6" 150. Lifting solid for past 4-5 years, 4 days a week. Did some old school PHs back in the early 2000s. Last PH cycle was Tren about 18 months ago. Looking to add some mass while reducing some minor lower ab/love handle fat.

Weeks 1-8
GW at 20mg/day
LGD at 8mg/day
Osta at 25mg/day

Weeks 8-12
Unleashed/PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Staples
Cellucor C4 pre workout
Fish oil
Multi
CLA
Glutamine

So basically a SARM triple stack with LGD in place of S4...I work nights so the vision sides are a no go for me. I do have two bottles of Organ Shield, which I'm not sure if I should run, as well as some Exemestane. My research indicates that the Stane should not be needed, but I plan to use it for a future SD cycle and figure it wouldn't hurt to have it on standby. Thoughts on running the T-Force alongside the SERMs? Each cap has 375mg fadogia agrestis and it seemed like a more economical alternative to HCGenerate, which I see frequently recommended. Any insight/critique is welcome.

no reason to run lgd and osta at the same time.. i would use osta in pct instead

Weeks 1-8
GW at 20mg/day
LGD at 8mg/day
Osta at 25mg/day

Weeks 8-12
Unleashed/PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Staples
Cellucor C4 pre workout
Fish oil
Multi
CLA
Glutamine

You are taking T-force bro?
You have to support the EliteFitness sponsors and stack on the HCGenerate man, also N2BM sells Krill Oil and 3D Multivitamins which will really help a lot with your cycle man.

Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

Top Bottom