Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ooooouuuuch!!!!!!!!

hardbdygrl

Ok girls i need some help!!!! I did legs on wed,,,,,,and between yesterday and today,,,,,,i cant take the pain anymore,,,,,,,,, i cant even sit down to pee with out holding on to something and slooooooooooooooooooowly sit down,,,,,,,,,,heheheh im sure you all no the feeling,,, is there anything i can take to make them not hurt as bad??????? i do take glutamine,,,,,but i dont think its working to good,,,,,,,.lol

any suggestions?????????

Yup. And the stretching too, that's important, lol.

Seriously. Before and after. Most people way overestimate the amount of time they stretch. I eventually started timing my stretching when I was running a lot, to force myself to get enough. Sounds anal, but it really helped.

Wyst

I did legs on Tuesday and I am still feeling them today! But, last night I went and rode the bike at the gym for about 30 minutes and noticed that it made a huge difference. I can still feel my hamstrings sore this morning, but the cardio took away LOTS of the soreness.....

And, I was in PAIN - the pain was so bad that it was uncomfortable to "enjoy my man" the nights following my leg workout!!

But, its ON tonight!

im on my way to the gym later tonight,,,,i did walk the treadmill yesterday,,but that didnt help much,,,,,,but i will do the strecthing,,,,,,,,,i guess i dont really stretch that much,( bad girl i am,hehe) hey spatts,,,,,,,,,i dont think u mentioned water!!!!!!!!!(hehehe j/k)

thanks girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sound like most of my clients a couple days after heavy legs.

My advice to them.

Get a massage and deal with it. You got your money's worth, don't complain.

W6

i had the same problem this week with my legs too. stretching didnt seem to help at all...it felt like i couldnt stretch my legs enough to take away the pain....my leg workout was on monday and they were still sore yesterday...today's not so bad though.

Just remember my 5 day rule - if leg day doesn't make for painful toilet visits for at least 5 days, then it wasn't hard enough.

I usually get a massage every other week. It feels nice for sure, but I think it does more than that physiologically. It helps to flush the toxins from your body which aids in recovery. So I think that would help with faster gains at the gym.

Sometimes I feel even more sore after the massage, but the soreness goes away more quickly after that.

Sounds like a good workout!!!! Love that kind of pain...its annyoing and hurts but you know you hit em hard. Take glutamine before and after your workouts...some vit c too..its really something you just got a deal w/. No pain no gain:)

Spatterson:

Stretch during? Like between sets? I never tried that, I have to say, unless I had a twinge or something. I guess I always felt like my muscles were already warmed up/loosened up by then.

Interesting -- I'll try it next time.

Wyst

Top Bottom