Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oooooooh I'm soooo mad!!!!

Hey Gypsy -- actually I'm in Hedgeville, across MD ave from Browntown.....our area is supposed to be a step up from Browntown, but is going downhill...

Ok -- talked to a guy who the real estate agent has recommended for pre approval......all he wanted to do was talk to me, didn't run credit or anything....weird...

The agent has sent me listings via email which I cannot access......but most of the houses I've seen via web listing are way pricey.....SO, for what we can afford, there may not be much better than what we have now....

I've also been working on de-cluttering & straightening, especially the basement.....bought some plastic containers, moved stuff, re organized, etc....so the basement looks a lot better.....still have some work to do.......

Oooooh, the agent sent me another email with a couple of listings I want to see!! I'll send it to my hubby at work & see what he thinks -- not too expensive either!!

Gypsy -- oh it's nice to see you on here again!!

Thanks!! Glad to be here, I've actually been around lurking, just not posting. You should do your own research too, go to www.delawareonline.com and go under the real estate section. Their database pulls from all the listings in the state, when I moved I found houses I wanted to look at that the realtor hadn't sent to me. Just make sure your search is broad enough, look in areas of PA and MD too that are close by over the line. You can get a lot of bang for your buck in Elkton!

Yep, I've been checking out deonline.....haven't found much on there tho.....I want to stick in DE -- I hate commuting & so does the hubby so PA & MD aren't options for us....

Hubby took the listings I printed from the agent & is out checking out the neighborhoods -- doesn't look like there are any possibles as Richardson Park isn't much better than Hedgeville....:(

Velvett.....Oh - okay - I was going to say I've never seen anyone so beautiful....well then, of course I haven't because she isn't real, she's been drawn!

Jen - NO don't go to Richardson Park! Definitely not much better. Geez girl, your really trying to stay close to where you are now, huh! What price range are you looking for? Maybe I can offer up some neighborhoods you haven't thought of yet.

gypsy said:
Jen - NO don't go to Richardson Park! Definitely not much better. Geez girl, your really trying to stay close to where you are now, huh! What price range are you looking for? Maybe I can offer up some neighborhoods you haven't thought of yet.

Well, I want to stay at my gym possibly......as for price range -- anywhere between $100k & $200k -- but I want a driveway, gas heat/cooking and central air....

I don't want to live in Pike Creek, Hockessin,Newark or Bear.....

Top Bottom