Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oooooooh I'm soooo mad!!!!

J

jenscats5

Mad mad mad mad mad!!!!!!!!!!! Mostly mad at myself!! Grrrrrrrr

I'm soo mad cuz I let my ex husband talk me into buying this stupid house!! I've lived here for 14 years and I can't take the neighborhood anymore.....it's going downhill.....for example I was trying to parallel park the truck Sat nite and this guy comes up behind me & starts yelling & blaring his horn which makes me nervous so I can't park it...Ugh!!

Anyway, my ex didn't want to continue to live in my parents house so he insisted on moving here, then we got divorced. If I had set my foot down I could've had my parents house now instead of this thing......I spent beaucoup bucks fixing it up & I KNOW I'll never get it back....

Got a real estate agent coming tomorrow to start the CMA process and it rained HARD & fast tonite so the basement leaked.....Great!!!! ^(*(*&$@#%@#$#@$_(*)(*!!!!!

I'm sooooo pissed.....and sad cuz of all the work I did here only to lose it........now I'll have to f'n redo all over again at another house....

Jen

Sorry to hear about your troubles.. When we are always wanting everything to look good, and show in the best light, WHAM... Something comes along and F's it up... My day here isnt going much better, so I know what you are going thru.. And as for parking, well you know what I cant park mine worth a shit either, and that so pisses me off when you get some JACK A__!!!!!!!!! behind you that thinks it makes him the big bad guy to blow on his horn and make an even bigger A__!!! of himself.. Makes you want to get out and slam a baseball bat against his car doesnt it ? Well I am done ranting and raving now... Hope your day gets better Jen..

Lanette

i hope things get better for you jen
cheer up things might not be so bad you may get lucky you never know but in any case i wish you luck and happiness to come

(((((((((((JEN))))))))))))))
ps i bet u coulda kicked his redneck ass

SoKlueles said:
(((((((((((JEN))))))))))))))
ps i bet u coulda kicked his redneck ass

All of us together coul've kicked his butt....lives around the corner too..... :worried:

jenscats5 said:
All of us together coul've kicked his butt....lives around the corner too..... :worried:
i would help:) i hate jerks like that, i used to live on a dead end street which was actually 1/2 of my driveway it was a loop and one time i parked in MY driveway, and soem idiot came around and blew his horn
and i politely went outside and said, excuse me this is my driveway and i would appreciate if u would stop blowing that horn or im gonna call the cops
he said, this is a road and i said well (and i pointed to the end of my driveway) actually that is the road, so ur trespassing

SoKlueles said:
i would help:) i hate jerks like that, i used to live on a dead end street which was actually 1/2 of my driveway it was a loop and one time i parked in MY driveway, and soem idiot came around and blew his horn
and i politely went outside and said, excuse me this is my driveway and i would appreciate if u would stop blowing that horn or im gonna call the cops
he said, this is a road and i said well (and i pointed to the end of my driveway) actually that is the road, so ur trespassing

Heh, that's funny.......You get 'em girl!! :evil:

Top Bottom