Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Only got 12 omni's.. Nelson or others who actually know shit :)

Ezekiel

Can't get anymore.... Currantly cruising on 5oo testE.. SO should I take 2 a wk (dosed @ 250/ml) for 6 wks or one a wk for 12 weeks...

Ya ya... I know get more... They were given to me and there wont be any more.... might as well take them as oppose to letting them go bad...

if you're currently running 500mg wk i would take 2 per week for 6 weeks makes no sense to drop back to 250 per week!

Ya, keep it the same and get more.
You have some time.

Question doesn't make much sense, you should already know what you're doing all cycle before you start it.

The question makes perfect sense. He got the test last minute from the sound of it and just wanted some opinions as to whether he should take it for 6 weeks or a lower dose for 12 weeks.

Question doesn't make much sense, you should already know what you're doing all cycle before you start it.

OK... clearly i wasn't clear enough on the question... and welcome to the board...

I am currantly cruising on 500/ml of test e /wk. I have shit loads of test!

However, Someone gave me some omni's. Only 12 of them though dosed at 250/ml.. He can't get any more and i have enough gear lined up for many cycles to come..

So the question is: Instead of wasting the Omni should

a) Take 250/wk for 12 wks or
b) take 500/wk for 6 wks.

Keep in mind it doesn't really matter to me either way.. Just throwing the question out there..

again, my apologies for the lack of clarity...

Oh and new guy... You're right, you should have all your gear lined up before you start...Good Answer.. Doesn't apply to me, but still a good answer..

I say go to 2 Omnis a week for 6 weeks and see if you notice any difference between that and your "other" test.

Then let the rest of us know the answer.

Top Bottom