Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One shot of deca mid cycle feeling shitty first cycle

Tommytank

Hey guys... I'm half way through my first cycle... I have been shooting a modest 250 mg test e e5d for around 5 weeks now... I have been feeling great hitting the gym hard eating loads etc... But this week I felt like I was starting to plateau. I decided on impulse to add a 200mg shot of deca into the mix and hit my other but cheek with simultaneous to my 250mg test (one shot in each cheek)

My problem is I almost instantly felt shit... I couldn't work as hard in the gym (was doing bis and back tonight after pinning)

My questions are will I have a problem if I just don't shoot another deca shot? I still have 5 weeks of test e left at my current dose...? I take 25mg proviron and 0.5 armidex ed too...and have clomy and nolva lined up for pct should I be looking into anything else now to improve recovery?

And... My other question... Why was I starting to feel like I've hit a wall? I felt like a machine last week and this week Ice started feeling lethargic, stroppy and sloppy... I have been shagging quite a bit on cycle is too much sex having a negative effect? Are my estrogen levels rising even with the ai and proviron? Have you guys experienced this? What are your thoughts and do you think it will go away and I will start feeling like the king again? I don't know if it's just a phase? S bad week or if I need to change something up to improve it... Starting the deca feels like a backwards step and a bad move...

All income is welcome cheers guys... My first cycle n none of my buds I see nowadays do gear

are you running an AI? your rbc and heart health is probably in the shitter.. I don't care how good a health you think you were in when you started your run but when you add 5, 10, 15 pounds of mostly water in a short period of time your body isn't going to like that

Perhaps its a coincidence? Maybe a flu blug,,cold,,virus and totally unrelated to the DECA.

Is cracks me up. First cycle and already experimenting half way through and extending the cycle in the midst of problems. Jesus fuck, use some sense.

You had the sense to keep dosages sane,and then you hit a wall. Well, here's a suggestion....how about stopping, appreciate what you gained and see how well you keep the gains.

Is cracks me up. First cycle and already experimenting half way through and extending the cycle in the midst of problems. Jesus fuck, use some sense.

You had the sense to keep dosages sane,and then you hit a wall. Well, here's a suggestion....how about stopping, appreciate what you gained and see how well you keep the gains.

Exactly what I was thinking, half way through a cycle and you jab in another AAS, with a long half life to boot.

I would bet money you plateau is because your body isnt getting what it needs for the accelerated muscle growth caused by the cycle and in a few short weeks you burned through your reserves.

Stopping 5 weeks in? I thought it was supposed to have only just started working... I have gained around 10lbs I'd say about 80% lean would stopping now be a good idea and pick up again later or is there something else I should be fuelling my body with to top up those reserves... I know I cocked up adding the deca at this point... I had it sat there already as I bought it for my original cycle when it was recommended along side the test by a dumb friend I did my own research and changed my mind... It's short dated and on impulse I went for it duh I know I really want to try and get the most out of this cycle I can and had it planned out for ten weeks... Should I be taking more vitamins etc? I eat 3 large chicken breasts every day plus porridge oats for breakfast with eggs and toast and then either chicken turkey beef or pork with tons of veg for dinner... I also drink 2 shakes a day containing 50g of mixed proteins and high carbs... I have ran out now but I usually hit 6 bcaa capsules a day during training and use creatine mono hydrate 5g before and straight after training... Should I be using the supplements with the gear? What do suggest might push me on to complete the ten weeks and back to my orig question do you think it's safe to just bin the deca? Thanks already for your input I do appreciate the advice on here :)

Oh and Steven yeah I'm running armidex 0.5 mg ed (half a 1mg tab) as well as proviron which I thought although not an ai should help keep bloat down and gains leaner... I didn't start with the armidex until 2 weeks in though as I didn't think I would need it on this low dose... Then I flapped and started taking it anyway... Every time I had an itch or something round my pecs I was wondering lol... Do u think maybe the armidex has kicked in and that was making me feel shitty?

Stopping 5 weeks in? I thought it was supposed to have only just started working... I have gained around 10lbs I'd say about 80% lean would stopping now be a good idea and pick up again later or is there something else I should be fuelling my body with to top up those reserves... I know I cocked up adding the deca at this point... I had it sat there already as I bought it for my original cycle when it was recommended along side the test by a dumb friend I did my own research and changed my mind... It's short dated and on impulse I went for it duh I know I really want to try and get the most out of this cycle I can and had it planned out for ten weeks... Should I be taking more vitamins etc? I eat 3 large chicken breasts every day plus porridge oats for breakfast with eggs and toast and then either chicken turkey beef or pork with tons of veg for dinner... I also drink 2 shakes a day containing 50g of mixed proteins and high carbs... I have ran out now but I usually hit 6 bcaa capsules a day during training and use creatine mono hydrate 5g before and straight after training... Should I be using the supplements with the gear? What do suggest might push me on to complete the ten weeks and back to my orig question do you think it's safe to just bin the deca? Thanks already for your input I do appreciate the advice on here :)

Most have already heard me go off on this subject but the animals we get meat from are often fed junk they wouldnt normally eat (ie cows eating corn). Then to add insult to injury the food the animals eat is coming from soil thats been farmed for many decades. Its depleted of nutrients. But its also just not about food intake, its about toxin and pathogen exposure as well. Toxins can eat up antioxidants at an alarming rate. Intestinal oathigens (we all have them to varying degrees) can alter the gut environment and affect digestion reducing our abilities to absorb certain nutrients.

So when I say your not getting what your body needs I am specifically referring to micronutrients (ie vitamins and minerals). I would bet 99% of the US population is deficient in one ore more nutrients.

For example above you said you only ate veggies at dinner and I didnt see any fruits mentioned. I would wager you are low on many minerals which are essential for everything. Magnesium alone for example plays a role in over 300 bodily functions.

At the end of the its nearly impossible to get what we need from diet alone and the supplement industry has gone hog wild on all these special muscle building and fat burning supplements that concentrate not on the basis of nutrition but on all sorts of fancy stuff which we dont need.

The changes brought on a from deficiency dont have to be acute like a cut or burn, they are small, often unnoticeable until something that relies on said nutrient is really put to the test, then your body falls short and if you are in tune with your body you can tell.

First of all thanks for the in depth explanation... I know the meat I get is sourced from a quality specific website here in the uk aimed at providing good quality lean meats that aren't pumped full of water and salt etc to preserve them on the shelf so I am now happy with my meats and poultry however good vegetables are hard to come by and are generally nutrient depleted crap bagged up on the shelves of supermarkets... I try to eat an apple most days with either a banana or an orange as far as fruits go but I don't manage it every day consistently... I sometimes take vitamin d with added calcium, and sometimes take an a-z vitamins and minerals with iron but not daily... Would you say these are a must have part of my daily routine? I eat large portions of veg for dinner that mainly consist of carrots broccoli cauliflower and green beans but sometimes asparagus and Brussels sprouts... In order to keep away from too many potatoes at night... Are there any vitamins/ minerals Etc specifically that are depleted faster during accelerated muscle growth that I should be compensating in order to keep healthy and steady growth?

Thanks again for getting into this for me...

well you got a lot of info.. I will echo what has been said and also add that like nelson said you never want to use more than 1 compound for a first cycle. and stop listening to friends who don't know what they are doing.. just cause they are 'big' doesn't mean they have a clue

the main culprit I see is that you are confused and your mind is starting to play games with you. this is not good. instead of focusing on your cycle you have other stuff going on which is ruining it.

Top Bottom