Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Once a week shots. Does Enanth last that long? If not what does?

AhMadKooL said:
Thats a pliagairizim; U read Ulters response and copied it; Karma is a bitch aint it

Me saying I get more sides once weekly vs twice... ME PERSONALLY... is plagiarism? LOL if you're gonna break my balls, at least make sense.

so if your using test as a small base such as 250 then what? one c split up1/2 and 1/2 or just once weekly?

52_21_30 said:
That's news to me. Every PDR/pharmacopia I've seen lists test replacement as weekly shots, but we're splitting hairs I guess. From that end it's probably listed to minimize inconvenience of frequent injections.
No actually the PDR says once every two weeks in the last edition I saw. That is wrong. Endocrinologist have long since changed the protocol to every week and many use every four days, like mine does.

400mg is wonderful,

and I bet in 3-4 weeks you will have a complete kick-ass cycle in transit,

Test just gets you like that.

You see some little gains and then you think, heck if I did some Fina, and d-bol, and winny, and NPP, and……………………anyway you get the idea.

I am considering doing the same thing in the near future. I am planing on running 200mg every 3rd or 4th day. You can always make adjustments as you go. Good luck bro!
D

Hurricane55 said:
I've always heard inject every 4th day with test e

Every 4th day is optimal for bodybuilding purposes and maintaining as stable blood levels as possible. It's not necessary for medical usage.

Why wouldn't a doctor want his patient to have "as stable blood levels as possible"?
Yes, every 4 days is a therapeutic protocol prescibed by the medical community.

Your posts conflict and don't make much sense.

Top Bottom