Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Once a week shots. Does Enanth last that long? If not what does?

starskulker

Active member
I want to take my test shots once weekly. Does Enanthate last that long in your system? If not what does that I could use life long because I plan on staying on the test year round.
 
starskulker said:
I want to take my test shots once weekly. Does Enanthate last that long in your system? If not what does that I could use life long because I plan on staying on the test year round.

Agree with getbig. Check any online source for HRT info. They use cyp or enan and inject once weekly, and some even do twice monthly. Once a week is fine for your purposes.
 
Ulter said:
I believe those half lives are the active half lives and not the plasma half lives used for dosing. You need to shoot Enanthate every 4 days to keep level blood levels. You can get way with 5 days but don't go longer. Every endo I ever worked with prescribed E4D for cyp/enanthate.


That's news to me. Every PDR/pharmacopia I've seen lists test replacement as weekly shots, but we're splitting hairs I guess. From that end it's probably listed to minimize inconvenience of frequent injections.
 
Enanthate half-life is more like 4.5 days. Cypionate similarly, maybe 5.

The list in Sarge's post is the one floating around the Internet, quoted in many places, gotten from simply adding 1.5 days for each extra Carbon atom. It's not valid. Organon lists its Deca half-life as 6 days, for example.

There's a recent thread in the HRT forum HRT 100mgs a week or 200 every 2 weeks where a member mentions he runs weekly enan injections and shoots 250IU of HCG on the two days prior to his injection. Of course, that's being run genuinely as HRT rather than as an extended cycle.
 
Ulter said:
I believe those half lives are the active half lives and not the plasma half lives used for dosing. You need to shoot Enanthate every 4 days to keep level blood levels. You can get way with 5 days but don't go longer. Every endo I ever worked with prescribed E4D for cyp/enanthate.


What Ulter said. :jenscat
 
I'm on my own version of HRT :D I'm injecting every 3 days, but I will likely move to 4 days due to upcoming business travel.
 
test levels will fluctuate rather drastically in a full 7 day period.

Doing once per week 500mg injects for me led to a lot more sides (acne specifically) than I ever ran into with twice weekly
 
get456 said:
test levels will fluctuate rather drastically in a full 7 day period.

Doing once per week 500mg injects for me led to a lot more sides (acne specifically) than I ever ran into with twice weekly

Thats a pliagairizim; U read Ulters response and copied it; Karma is a bitch aint it
 
Should 400 mg weekly be sufficiant? Not looking to gain anymore but rather keep what I have and harden up while dieting.
 
AhMadKooL said:
Thats a pliagairizim; U read Ulters response and copied it; Karma is a bitch aint it


Me saying I get more sides once weekly vs twice... ME PERSONALLY... is plagiarism? LOL if you're gonna break my balls, at least make sense.
 
so if your using test as a small base such as 250 then what? one c split up1/2 and 1/2 or just once weekly?
 
52_21_30 said:
That's news to me. Every PDR/pharmacopia I've seen lists test replacement as weekly shots, but we're splitting hairs I guess. From that end it's probably listed to minimize inconvenience of frequent injections.
No actually the PDR says once every two weeks in the last edition I saw. That is wrong. Endocrinologist have long since changed the protocol to every week and many use every four days, like mine does.
 
400mg is wonderful,


and I bet in 3-4 weeks you will have a complete kick-ass cycle in transit,

Test just gets you like that.

You see some little gains and then you think, heck if I did some Fina, and d-bol, and winny, and NPP, and……………………anyway you get the idea.
 
I am considering doing the same thing in the near future. I am planing on running 200mg every 3rd or 4th day. You can always make adjustments as you go. Good luck bro!
D
 
Hurricane55 said:
I've always heard inject every 4th day with test e

Every 4th day is optimal for bodybuilding purposes and maintaining as stable blood levels as possible. It's not necessary for medical usage.
 
Top Bottom