Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On gear and sore as hell

solidspine said:
Simply sounds like you are over training!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's not overtraining. If I was overtraining my muscles, they wouldnt recover for weeks. I know what overtraining muscles is, plenty of experience in that area.

yomama said:
I'm on 500mg test and 400eq for 3 weeks now. Whenever I workout, my muscles are sore for at least 3days, and it stays really sore. I've never had this happen before, it feels like I worked out the part first time in years, that's how sore it feels. I dont get it. This is the first time in 2 yrs.

They're not sore the day of workout Im assuming, and they aren't sore while youre working out....so sore muscles for 3 days is NOT something bad. If my muscles that I worked out today aren't sore for at least 2-3 days I know i didn't get anything done.

When I started the cycle I'm on I was sore as hell on every body part I trained the first week, and a couple times hear and there on a 10week cycle, but I think it was due to the major increase in weight and intensity I got from being on.

Here's an update!!!!

I would work out my chest on monday and my triceps and chest would be sore until sunday, so sunday I could work them out again. This has gone on for two weeks before this thread.

As sudden as it came on, it went away. I might have to do with me getting wasted on New Years Day. I got wasted on Friday night, then went workout on sunday (Chest) next day, no soreness. As weird as it sounds, this soreness lasted for a whole month.

detroitbodybuildertigers said:
They're not sore the day of workout Im assuming, and they aren't sore while youre working out....so sore muscles for 3 days is NOT something bad. If my muscles that I worked out today aren't sore for at least 2-3 days I know i didn't get anything done.
exactly what i was thinking dbbt.. if u'r sore for a few days, it's because you are working the shit out the muscle and it IS GROWING. thats what you want , if i dont feel that soreness, i feel like i cheated myself,and have to work harder the next workout.

Hmm... i seem to also be there.......im using Eq and Deca and while muscles are hard and strenght is good. I am very sore after workouts.

PolfaJelfa said:
Hmm... i seem to also be there.......im using Eq and Deca and while muscles are hard and strenght is good. I am very sore after workouts.
Sore for how many days exactely? I went up to 6days soreness before it all went away.

Top Bottom