Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OMG!! "Little Johnny" is leaking something nasty!

JOHHNY

CONFUCIOUS SAY: HE WHO NOT USE PROTECTION, IS HE WHO GET PAINFUL INFECTION!!!

chesty said:
The best part of it is after you get the shot you get the ream and scream.

That is where they shove a smooth metal rod up your dick, turn a handle and a shit load of blades pop out and then they pull it out of your dick. This is to scrape the insides clean and free of the germs.

Dude, you be one unlucky mofo, but oh well, you ain't lived till you've screamed!

At first, I knew this was a fucking joke... then I saw that serious look on your face and it made me think... could he be fucking serious?!

Chesty, you just made me puke all over my keyboard. People have told me about that shit. Apparently it is like putting a closed umbrella top first up your japs eye, then they open it and pull it out. EEEEEEEUUUUUCCCCCHHH!!:(

sounds a lot like chlamydia. for real go get yourself checked out as soon as possible. i had it once back when i was 17 and i got the damn penis culture taken. holy shit i think that was one of the most painful things i have ever gone through. not fun at all!!
can you get chlamyidea from anal sex? i have never thought about this. JO what are you doin having unprotected sex homie?? your lifestyle is not one to fuck around with when it comes to whether or not to wrap your yogurt slinger.

lmfao@KC
lmao
thta K must stand for Klass
lol
god i love you!

kartchick83 said:
It's prolly just a piece of corn stuck up in there...hehehe j/k I hope your weenie feels better soon.

You nazty baby...now give me your mouth...I want a blowjob immediately.

The smear I had done was with a long q-tip.
I would have never thought that thing could do so much damage.
I was dropped to my knees and lost my breath.
It was hard core!!!

i got the clap a few months ago. i went to the doctor and said that he could either stick a q-tip in my dick to be sure of what it was or just take two pills. i took the two pills and it went away in about two days.

it's not a big deal, but seriously, don't wait, because it does burn like hell when you piss.

Top Bottom