Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OMG!! "Little Johnny" is leaking something nasty!

after reading this thread I think I might be the only person on the board not to get any STDs.
aren't I special.

chesty said:
It is one of the few revenges that Navy Corpsman have against the Marines!

Imagine, A scrawny little Navy Corpsman bringing the Mighty US Marines to it's knees...
I wish I was able to ask my Dad about that one..

Now that's funny:D :D

Johnny, it is probably a urinary tract infection. I have had a couple. We are at a higher risk than most men, because of our practices. An antibiotic will take care of it.

Went to the clinic today HOWEVER walked right back out because some guy I date sometimes was the fucking receptionist .. couldn't possibly go through THAT embarresment of telling him I want a test .. and that he might be the slut that gave it to me. :)

No burning yet .. I'm going to my regular doctor.

Without going into details, I didn't THINK I was having unsafe sex .. hmm..

yeah. typical. i didn't THINK i was having unsafe sex either. i hate STDs.

what are the chances of you running into that guy at the clinic, huh? pretty wild.

is there a "cedar springs" type of area in houston?

yes it's called "Montrose" .. I went to the Montrose Clinic which is a free clinic for that sort of thing .. that slut WAS working as a receptionist at a gym, but must of switched recently.

Actually today there has been no discharge at all .. it stopped! but I'm still going to the doc.

OR, what if he was there to see the doc too:eek: .... hmmm, did ya think of that:confused:

J/K, I truely hope it turns out to be nothing.

Top Bottom