Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

OMFG... I feel like Free willy

Evil_Frisky

~Show Quality Bitch~
Platinum
I'm holding that much freaking water...

And I have a show Saturday....... f**king Saturday.. dammit

I think I'm gonna start spitting.. LOL
 
Lestat said:
wow! another show already???

what makes you hold water?

yep.. I want to play with suits and skin color and just get some stage time..

My body is in freaking rebound right now... I hold alot of water naturally and for the last one I cut water then had to bring it back up so now it wants to hold on to all it can.

bah.. abs are there when I flex but other wise I look like im carrying around a damn keg.. lol
 
Wootoom said:
what drugs are you on right now?


dandelion root
watertix
taraxatone
gnc womens ultra daily vitamin
taurine
green tea
alcar
potassium
vitamin c
glucosamine


lol
 
Frisky said:
dandelion root
watertix
taraxatone
gnc womens ultra daily vitamin
taurine
green tea
alcar
potassium
vitamin c
glucosamine


lol
damn thats a pretty good cycle. which ones are injectables
 
Wootoom said:
damn thats a pretty good cycle. which ones are injectables

I melt them all down and inject them all

I'm a bad ass like that :chomp:
 
if the alcar is acetyl l-carnitine, I think that tends to cause water retention if I recall. - good for fat loss, but you're past that -
 
Mavafanculo said:
if the alcar is acetyl l-carnitine, I think that tends to cause water retention if I recall. - good for fat loss, but you're past that -

oh damn... thanks Good to know!

Ya i'm still at a low bf from last comp so water is my only demon
 
Frisky holding water post show is very commin it actually takes about 4 weeks for your body to adjust from such a deplete in water. It can be even longer depending on what you used to lose the water. Best thing to do is sweat your ass off get in the steam room do some spinning anything and everything to sweat. You sure are on a roll with these comps kudos!
 
superqt4u2nv said:
Frisky holding water post show is very commin it actually takes about 4 weeks for your body to adjust from such a deplete in water. It can be even longer depending on what you used to lose the water. Best thing to do is sweat your ass off get in the steam room do some spinning anything and everything to sweat. You sure are on a roll with these comps kudos!

took me two weeks last time to get my body back to normal... im up a little over 5 lbs as of this am.

Gonna hit the steam room today and tomorrow morning... I can't do cardio because when i do it makes my legs retain MORE fluid.. so thats out of the question. Started dropping my water and eating damn bland food and gonna see how that works..

for someone who was scared shitless about getting on that damn stage.. I sure am huh.. LOL. I want to do Vegas USA's next year so i need as much practice as I can get before then... gonna roll out as many as I can.

thank you suga :rose:
 
Someone suggested an epsom salts bath......you could try that??

Here's what was suggested to me:

"Closer to competition:

I would CHO load and then decrease rapidly. I would also load my salt and H20. Then take an ebson salt bath. Increase the Niacin for vascularity

Yes, the closer you get. I recommend 2 ebson salt baths after the CHO deplete. It will suck the h2o right out of you

this information is just for your pleasure of reading.

Once Carb depleted and sodium depleted you need to sit in a jaquzzi and warm the body. Once at an elevated temp you need to proceed to your tub. With the water as hot as you can stand it you need to add about 2 gallons of ebsom salts. Keep the water as hot as you can stand it by adding hot water occasionally. this will suck the subcutanious water out of your system. Keep in mind that you need to be taking Dandelion root. After about 20 or so minutes in the bath you will have noticed wt loss. I weighed 230 and after the bath I weighed 207. You need to have someone there with you in case of emergency. The water must be hot. Use this after carb depletion and sodium depletion. It works."
 
swim... water submersion pressure and the increased blood flow underpressure gets your kidneys working overtime as well. Extra-cellular water runs for its life... right down the..er.. yah... you know.

if you scuba dive, you know from whence i come: you come out DEHYDRATED.
 
ChefWide said:
swim... water submersion pressure and the increased blood flow underpressure gets your kidneys working overtime as well. Extra-cellular water runs for its life... right down the..er.. yah... you know.

if you scuba dive, you know from whence i come: you come out DEHYDRATED.


... lol that's why u dive on mixed gases! but that's another story..

Frisky -- you might also look around your area and see if anyone has a hyperbaric chamber available. I hear its amazing for recovery... its something one of my trainer's clients does and did particularly after he aggravated some muscles from heavy training. I'm gonna look into it to as part of my contest prep.
 
I was also gonna say that even if you are holding water it might be interesting to see how a slightly softer look plays on stage. Be sure to get more comments from the judges on that too.
 
jenscats5 said:
Someone suggested an epsom salts bath......you could try that??

Here's what was suggested to me:

"Closer to competition:

I would CHO load and then decrease rapidly. I would also load my salt and H20. Then take an ebson salt bath. Increase the Niacin for vascularity

Yes, the closer you get. I recommend 2 ebson salt baths after the CHO deplete. It will suck the h2o right out of you

this information is just for your pleasure of reading.

Once Carb depleted and sodium depleted you need to sit in a jaquzzi and warm the body. Once at an elevated temp you need to proceed to your tub. With the water as hot as you can stand it you need to add about 2 gallons of ebsom salts. Keep the water as hot as you can stand it by adding hot water occasionally. this will suck the subcutanious water out of your system. Keep in mind that you need to be taking Dandelion root. After about 20 or so minutes in the bath you will have noticed wt loss. I weighed 230 and after the bath I weighed 207. You need to have someone there with you in case of emergency. The water must be hot. Use this after carb depletion and sodium depletion. It works."
yup
I use epsom salts in my embalming solution to reduce edema
shoot equila with epson salts
 
jenscats5 said:
. After about 20 or so minutes in the bath you will have noticed wt loss. I weighed 230 and after the bath I weighed 207. "

BULLSHIT. Maybe 220 to 207, but I highly doubt that either. Epsom salts made me flat as hell, nicacin or not.

Who authored this badboy, Fonz...?
 
pitbullstl said:
BULLSHIT. Maybe 220 to 207, but I highly doubt that either. Epsom salts made me flat as hell, nicacin or not.

Who authored this badboy, Fonz...?
I agree
I can drop 4lbs of water weight running 4 miles in 94 degree heat
a lb=a pint
I doubt you'll lose 10 pints in a tub
 
as with anything you'll incur diminshing returns
if I ran another 4 miles I doubt my loss ratio would be maintained
 
4everhung said:
as with anything you'll incur diminshing returns
if I ran another 4 miles I doubt my loss ratio would be maintained

Word up homey............you're like Bill Nye The Science Guy. :)

23 lbs. in 20 minutes under any circumstances is not possible, unless somone disemboweled you.
 
Sassy69 said:
I was also gonna say that even if you are holding water it might be interesting to see how a slightly softer look plays on stage. Be sure to get more comments from the judges on that too.

Gonna fish around for that hyperbaric chamber... esp if I intend to do more shows.

I was thinking the same thing about softness... But damn its hard not being at 100%... I think that is my only issue with Figure... I feel like I've not done my homework if i don't come in better each show.

But doing my homework in the two show's i've been in the winners were either right at my hardness or softer... damn me for being so stubborn.. LOL
 
Top Bottom