Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Olympia line up...

galaxy said:
I hope your joking if you think this field looks week?

I know its not really a "weak" line-up, I guess i just miss the old guard from the late 90's. I know new blood is good for the sport. Levrone, Priest, Nasser, Wheeler, Ray, Cottrell...I miss these guys!

SuperDawgy said:
One of the gym owners in Greenville has ties with one of Lee's sponsors. We were talking about the line up last month and he mentioned something about Lee tearing a delt tie in or something. Could be total BS, but i'll call him and see if he knows anything else. Fedorov is a freakin monster bro.

I just talked with Lee and he said the reason he isn't doing the O this year is because he just isn't where he wants to be weight wise. He wants to come in around 230-235 shredded and it just ain't gonna happen this year.

He did say he'll be competing in the Ironman, Arnold, & San Fran though.

StickFigure said:
I just talked with Lee and he said the reason he isn't doing the O this year is because he just isn't where he wants to be weight wise. He wants to come in around 230-235 shredded and it just ain't gonna happen this year.

He did say he'll be competing in the Ironman, Arnold, & San Fran though.

Lee at 230 ripped is a scary thought! Remember Momo Benaziza when he hit 220? He was freakin huge!

Top Bottom