Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Olympia line up...

SuperDawgy

2004 MR. OLYMPIA LINE-UP
(Plus potential for three other athletes to qualify at the Show of Strength on October 9)
Ronnie Coleman USA
Jay Cutler USA
Dexter Jackson USA
Dennis James USA
Gunter Schlierkamp Germany
Troy Alves USA
Mustafa Mohammad Jordan
Gustavo Badell Puerto Rico
Chris Cormier USA
Markus Ruhl Germany
Kris Dim USA
Darrem Charles Trinidad
Ahmad Haidar Lebanon
Craig Richardson USA
Richard Jones USA
Pavel Jablonicky Czech Republic
Johnnie Jackson USA
Claude Groulx Canada

Withdrawn from the contest

Kevin Levrone USA
Ernie Taylor England
Lee Priest Australia
Melvin Anthony USA
Jaroslav Horvath Slovakia
undefined

Is it just me or does the field look weak this year?

SuperDawgy said:
2004 MR. OLYMPIA LINE-UP
(Plus potential for three other athletes to qualify at the Show of Strength on October 9)
Ronnie Coleman USA
Jay Cutler USA
Dexter Jackson USA
Dennis James USA
Gunter Schlierkamp Germany
Troy Alves USA
Mustafa Mohammad Jordan
Gustavo Badell Puerto Rico
Chris Cormier USA
Markus Ruhl Germany
Kris Dim USA
Darrem Charles Trinidad
Ahmad Haidar Lebanon
Craig Richardson USA
Richard Jones USA
Pavel Jablonicky Czech Republic
Johnnie Jackson USA
Claude Groulx Canada

Withdrawn from the contest

Kevin Levrone USA
Ernie Taylor England
Lee Priest Australia
Melvin Anthony USA
Jaroslav Horvath Slovakia
undefined

Is it just me or does the field look weak this year?

What do you know about Lee withdrawing from the O??

let be careul when we say weak....there are 10 veterans in that lineup and a quite a few new faces that i think will surprise alot of folks this year....alot of tight asthetic looks.....i would not say week,,,,just new comp.

The last thing i heard was that he was nursing a shoulder injury and didn't know if he was going to compete. I did just get an email that said the Alek Fedorov got a special invite. Not sure if any of you have been following him at all, but this dude is for real. Top 5 material if he comes in dry. 5'9" 290 on stage.

'm not saying that it's not a good field, but i just think that the pro ranks are looking a little thin right now. 5 more years and the new blood will have had enough time to get freaky, but right now...it's a Coleman, Cutler and Jackson show. I miss Nasser dammit!

SuperDawgy said:
The last thing i heard was that he was nursing a shoulder injury and didn't know if he was going to compete. I did just get an email that said the Alek Fedorov got a special invite. Not sure if any of you have been following him at all, but this dude is for real. Top 5 material if he comes in dry. 5'9" 290 on stage.

'm not saying that it's not a good field, but i just think that the pro ranks are looking a little thin right now. 5 more years and the new blood will have had enough time to get freaky, but right now...it's a Coleman, Cutler and Jackson show. I miss Nasser dammit!

Where did you get your info on Lee from? I can't seem to find anythinf on the net about it? I have an e-mail into him right now so I can get first hand info on it.

As far as Federov Flex Mag just made the big announcement about him being at the O.

StickFigure said:
Where did you get your info on Lee from? I can't seem to find anythinf on the net about it? I have an e-mail into him right now so I can get first hand info on it.

As far as Federov Flex Mag just made the big announcement about him being at the O.

One of the gym owners in Greenville has ties with one of Lee's sponsors. We were talking about the line up last month and he mentioned something about Lee tearing a delt tie in or something. Could be total BS, but i'll call him and see if he knows anything else. Fedorov is a freakin monster bro.

Top Bottom