Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Old School banned prohormones

bigdaddyinks71

Just got back into weightlifting again after a 8 year hiatus. Longing for the days when prohormones were legal. In 5 months I lost 105 LBS. of bodyweight and continually climbed in lifts during my cycles of IDS 1 AD. Hind sight being 20/20 I wish I would have stocked up years ago, as I am sure nothing short of true AAS compares nowadays. :xeye:

Just got back into weightlifting again after a 8 year hiatus. Longing for the days when prohormones were legal. In 5 months I lost 105 LBS. of bodyweight and continually climbed in lifts during my cycles of IDS 1 AD. Hind sight being 20/20 I wish I would have stocked up years ago, as I am sure nothing short of true AAS compares nowadays. :xeye:

Prohormones are legal "for now"
And a lot of them can compare to AAS

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

I do have interest in DMZ and other supps from the same company. However, I know that I doubled the "preferred dosage" of 1 AD to achieve the results that I did. At that price today, for the "legal" prohormones, It seems more reasonable to invest in aas. Just my opinion mind you. have been out of the game for a while.

I loved 4ad and 1test.. i do miss em..

but beastdrol will help you get over it, katanadrol is cool and epistane is nice as well.

what are your goals?

Top Bottom