Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

D1zz1

First of all i want to start by saying im 20 years old and have been lifting for 4 years, was anorexic at 16 at 6ft and 7 stone. I decided to train naturally for 3 years making myself up to 12.6 stone naturally with a low bf%. This was done through hard dieting and lean bulking. Now around 5 months ago i was introduced to AAS, i have been researching them along time, injectables vs orals, liver support, dosages, test etc and finally decided to give them ago under some friends advice. I started by taking Superdrol for a course of 4 weeks, this was what was mentioned on the bottle. I did the course and got nothing from it, running it at a reasonably high dose, no side effects, no massive gains so i came off it and PCT'd for 4 weeks on clomid. I then moved to Anavar, this was great, strength increased, dropped more bf and maintained my weight at 181 lbs, by the end of the 6 week cycle i was competition state shredded, it felt amazing. Again i PCT'd off with clomid and gave my body a break. NOW heres where it went bad, a friend recommended trenavar to me, which is yet another prohormone, my experience with the first one 'sdrol' was terrible and i told him it was probably going to be bs, so i gave it a go....this f'cked me up, i had anxiety, headaches, couldnt go outside, constantly feeling dizzy etc and felt like shit. I came off and ive never felt the same since even when pct'd off (i only went on trenavar for 2 weeks maybe less) oh and i did know that this was meant to be trenbolone acetate in pill form. Now im on a small dose of var, 20 mg's a day to stop catabolism as prepping for a comp, but im still feeling dizzy and tired all the time, shall i stop the AAS all together and revert to being fully natty or continue the var. Peace guys, thanks for the advice.

Really? your going to bump a thread after 20 minutes? Your not getting advice/suggestions because its against the rules. NO AAS advice unless 21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom