Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay people BRAINSTORM. Ideas on possible new MQ supps...

Fonz

"Q"
Platinum
I personally think that the addition of these new products to
MQ would greatly increase revenue:

1. A liver detoxifier designed by all the people here at EF that
now what works and what doesn't. A lot of people here
do orals and take liver helpers that don't really help their livers.
There is much controversy as to what supps work and which
don't. We'd be erradicating any doubt. There is nothing better than
piece of mind IMO.

2. Powdered or VERY LARGE dose Vit. B5 caps. I believe IG
brought this up and I totaly agree. I am sick and tired of swalllowing
10-20 500mg caps ED.

Thats the two most important ones I coud think of.

Fonz

I'd like to see to L-tyrosine caps, personally.

About the large B5 pills, there may be some regulations that prevent them from making high [] caps.

I'd say that would cover the most needed, but a thought of adding other items so you can purchase all at one place would seem better too. I don't know the cost or difficulty in the making, so with that in consideration what about a

multi-vit,

possibly some 200mg ALA caps,

and since it seems to be the rave right now and this is a business world how about a product similar to YohimBURN

Bump for liver supps

If not a combo detoxifie, then a high dose milk thistle. Many bro take 1200-1500mg ED and most caps come in 150mgs. That's a lot. ALA, cranberry root. All not to expensive, but products you need every month.

Also, a daily multivitamin pack is a great idea

And a yohimburn type product

A good liver detox would be great. A high quality Guggul would be a God-send. Their own version of transdermal yohimbine hcl ( preferable micronized before mixing) might be nice, although I'm not trying to break Ulter's balls. High quality kidey support(cranberry & ????) Anything legal that's close to GHB, to help my insomnia would be nice.

Here are some thoughts.

High quality colloidal minerals

MSM caps (large dose 5g or so)

5-htp

inositol

good anti oxident

How about adding Gamma linolic acid to thier already good flaxseed oil, and for god sakes put a lid on it that makes pouring it easier.

A good and strong Liver detox sold without any script.

A good and cheap L-Glutamine: yes I do believe in that shit....

Agree for B5

A tasty Rx meal replacement with 5 g of creatine per servings (just like Sports One) but that mixes easily.....

bump

I think the liver sup would sell. Anything else would collect dust. I have only heard of one complete liver supplement, Tyler's. If George made one I think it would sell rather well. He could even ask some members what should be in the formula. I wouldn't mind seeing some sort of complete Kidney supplement either.

When I say "complete" I mean a supplement with many different ingredients.

Later
Mitch

Top Bottom