Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok...So...how much does an average woman come?

tuc biscuit said:
As long as she sleeps in the wet patch I care not for the why's and wherefore's of the phenomona.

You are going to end up having three wifes with that attitude mister.

tuc biscuit said:
As long as she sleeps in the wet patch I care not for the why's and wherefore's of the phenomona.

tuc is fsupat ur alter ego??

That is a type of g spot orgasm. Is not the same as a regular clitoral orgasm. When you stimulate the g spot the girl can get a different kind of orgasm..more deep and longer. Now if you press hard and for a long time the g spot (female prostate) you can get a beer can from her...like a water fountain...that's yummy!!. When the girl is on top, is more easy te reach the gspot with the wang; that's why most of the time these female ejaculations occurs when she's on top.

HANSEL said:
Apparently I hit this gals spot just right, and she came all over me...but like ALOT.

Similar to if someone poured a whole beer on my crotch.

I asked her if she pee'd or something it was so much, LOL!

Whats the dillyo?

If it looks like "someone poured a whole beer" on you then it is urine. Urine doesnt always have a strong amonia odor so dont let that fool you. Yes, women can ejaculate from a orgasm but is a slightly milky substance and it wont be more than a few ounces worth.

She's wizzing on you Hansel.

Anybody see that video where the girl is being stimulated with a vibrator and when she comes she literally shoots a stream of juice? (dunno what you call it) across the room? You can see it pulse along with her orgasm and it sure didn't look like piss, but I guess it would be hard to tell. If I can find the link I will post it.

Snarf said:
Anybody see that video where the girl is being stimulated with a vibrator and when she comes she literally shoots a stream of juice? (dunno what you call it) across the room? You can see it pulse along with her orgasm and it sure didn't look like piss, but I guess it would be hard to tell

Yeah...it's great on DVD and surround sound.

Re: Re: Ok...So...how much does an average woman come?

anya said:

If it looks like "someone poured a whole beer" on you then it is urine. Urine doesnt always have a strong amonia odor so dont let that fool you. Yes, women can ejaculate from a orgasm but is a slightly milky substance and it wont be more than a few ounces worth.

She's wizzing on you Hansel.

LOL, Nuh Uh!

I used a beer as an example for the amount, not to describe the substance:D

Top Bottom