Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok lame announcement: i gained 4 lbs!!

There's NOTHING 'lame' about every step forward -- and if you can say its MUSCLE, you ROCK! You go al!

Last Friday I had my body fat done and stepped on the scale - the stats were the same as they were 3 months ago - though its fluctuated, I was a little pissed. But its just a number and the caliper bodyfat measurement is not always very accurate - so I could live with that.

EXCEPT... the trainer doing my bodyfat said, "Well, you're 36 and you have to expect your metabolism to be slowing down. You're lucky it (my bodyfat) hasn't gone UP!"

I was like "Thx asshole -- so you are telling me that if I diet & train & do cardio like a mofo, I will be able to break even???" Sorry dude. I think he's full of shit so I don't worry about it.

But, I digress... -- ROCK ON G/F!

Sassy69, being on the edge of 36 myself, I think I might of whaled backed and bopped him:D I could say a lot more on that subject....but wont :) Damn good thing you are smart enough to ignore him --- besides you look great anyhow from the look of those pics posted :p

great job u go girl ......... well i was you i would have stuck my shoe up his ass until i saw just shoe string hanging out lol :FRlol:

unlike me ive gained 3 lbs and i dout it is muscle lol last week i weighed my self and it said 144 today i went and it said 147 :bawling: ive been working out but not in the gym cause i dont have time for the gym i work all damn day in the hot hot hot sun and ive been :verygood: with my eating dont know what going on :confused:

YIPEEEEE SMALLS!!! we may have to change that name pretty soon :D . anyway... just wanted to show some support.. congrats to u !!! keep it up!!

Top Bottom