Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK having trouble with my mailing system so you guys get a chance(Epi-strong is in)

needtogetaas

EPI-STRONG

Limited supply of this product. And when i get my mail system working I will send a mailer to my valued customers. For everyone else you lucked out and got a chance to get a bottle before it sells out......

When I say a product will sell out I mean it. This product will sell out fast. When it does it could be a long time before I restock (If i do at all with whats been going on in the industry)

This is a new product by needtobuildmuscle.com and I am letting the members of ef know about it in advance before I let the other sites I sponsor know about it. I will send out a mailer to my customers too.

Again be the first to try needtobuildmuscle.com's new Epi-strong. Hell maybe even be one of the only ones who ever gets to try the product. Limited stock and it will sell out in no longer then 2 weeks but more then likely sooner. I am telling you it will sell out.

Read about the product here.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/bodybuilding-supplements/complete-info-epi-strong-656358.html

but the product here
EPI-STRONG

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: OK having trouble with my mailing system so you guys get a chance(Epi-strong is i

My wife already flipped her shit from all the stuff I just ordered from you. I think you are trying to get me divorced.

:worried:

Re: OK having trouble with my mailing system so you guys get a chance(Epi-strong is i

Shit, this or beast/tren for a first timer?? Decisions, decisions...

In for one! Plus my other order of 2 beast and 1 diesel from earlier today before this news came out. :evil:

Top Bottom