Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Oh Kanada..

BileStew

New member
Hey Kanuckies, question.

I've asked this to friends and wherever and have received different answers.

I'm going to Kanada this Thursday. Do I need a passport to get in or can I use my Drivers License and birth certificate?

If I need a passport, I'm "fooked". I'll then have to sneak over the border.

And oh yeah, I know I used a K instead of a C to spell Canada.

Get over it.
 
you don't have to have the passport, birth certificate and ID works, but I heard that a passport makes it smoother.. I've always had one when I went to Canada.
 
how dare you spell Canada with a K i will piss on you.lol
 
Wootoom said:
how dare you spell Canada with a K i will piss on you.lol

Watch out, Stewie likes that type of freaky shit.
 
sawastea said:
why the fuck are you going to canada? there is nothing to do there.
It is suppose to be a secret but he is coming to see BigDawg as this week they are passing the bill for gay marriages to be seen as legal equals to straight :rainbow:
 
Top Bottom