Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oh boy!! Have I got something for you to inject into your asscheek!!

hey fiesta bhoy,..shouldn't u be somewhere lookin 4 pill presses to make ur "X" with? I read ur thread on that. what the hell were u thinking about lookin 2 buy a pill press? (especially on a MESSAGE BD!!) i'm sure i'll c u someday on TV's.. "America's Dumbest Criminals" ..you've got NO room to talk or even post a response.

This writing (from what I actually read) is reminicent of Mad Libs....but with a pinch of LSD, a dash of too much time alone, and maybe some sleep deprivation. But it IS art nonetheless...lol

they made you and elite mentor? MAn that is some funny shit. Remind me to read my holocaust stories, maybe I can be a mentor too. Keep up the good work for who ever your working for.

BOOGS

Mentor = ex-moderator. Think of it as a euphemism for "Moderator Emeritus".

Beast, you should submit some of these stories to The Paris Review. I'm pretty sure they'd publish them.

MiniYou said:
T.O.S. Review it.
All due respect, post numbers DO NOT equal neither status nor intelligence. Nor does the number of ones posts decide when, if, how and what a person posts.
It is Internet bullying.
Just my respectful 2 cents.

Interesting.

WalkingBeast said:
"It's not really surprising that over seventy percent of the popluation of the Isle Of Man can't be bothered to aim the piss in the toliet bowl's opening than the usual piss on the floor, but with the rate of inflation coupled by the fact that industry standards have expressed concerns because we are suggesting there are these very things in existance, I, in all incredulity, cannot forcast the expansion of the oceanous substance by the thirty percentage margin of error established by the Regional Ocean 30 Percent Incremental Center much less that established last year by Larry Stevenson Diaphram in that famous interpreation of the seventh seal prophecy bijected into an astral quad-realational symmetrical space as explicated in lattice theory," Ed Epstein said.

LOL!

(This kinda stuff would probably fare better in C&C, but I haven't seen WB post here in a while.)

:cow:

Top Bottom