Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oh boy!! Have I got something for you to inject into your asscheek!!

I heard he still lives at home.....attention seeking adolescent "psychosis" that passes for talent these days - unfortunately. Why is this allowed in a supposedly serious portion of EF's forum? Anybody?

Psychanzolol said:
I heard he still lives at home.....attention seeking adolescent "psychosis" that passes for talent these days - unfortunately. Why is this allowed in a supposedly serious portion of EF's forum? Anybody?
2 posts and you are already laying down the law around here?

Too much for me to read..Point being? Because i dont see what its got to do with steriod pictures???

T.O.S. Review it.
All due respect, post numbers DO NOT equal neither status nor intelligence. Nor does the number of ones posts decide when, if, how and what a person posts.
It is Internet bullying.
Just my respectful 2 cents.

thats an incredible amagination you have there. trully look into puttin that shit down on paper. it could make you some $$. there has to be a market for it, theres a market for everything. not all will like it but hey every one has an asshole and some are one.

it reminds me of this "random story generator" thing that was on the Internet awhile ago. You put a bunch of words in and the thing would churn out a bizarre (or slightly funny) story based on your input.
Never thought to use racial slurs though. Creative :evil:

Top Bottom