Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Off Brand Whey Protein?

Mh48500

I dont have access to a lot of the brands you guys use in the U.S., or they are ridicously expensive...I ran across an off brand Whey protein, not too expensive, tastes good, easily available to me, etc.

What should I look for, avoid? Or is protein, protein?

Thanks for the help!

Make surethe carbs and fats are not off the charts. Should have 25ish grams protein per serving. Also get a small can/bag to start to see how mixable it is. Some just don't dissolve for shit. Also look at cholesterol. The gnc brand has ridiculous amounts of cholesterol but no one looks at it just the pro content. And of course flavor is huge.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Make surethe carbs and fats are not off the charts. Should have 25ish grams protein per serving. Also get a small can/bag to start to see how mixable it is. Some just don't dissolve for shit. Also look at cholesterol. The gnc brand has ridiculous amounts of cholesterol but no one looks at it just the pro content. And of course flavor is huge.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Thanks for the input!!! I will check that out. So far so good, it mixes smooth and the flavor is pretty good. It is 45 grams of protein, but in 2 scoops...so really about 22 each scoop. The big thing is that it is available to me here locally and pretty well priced.

Just pick up some quality protein boss.. I believe a lot of flavors are out of stock on ntbm.com but people love the whey they sell.. Another solid site that allows you to make custom blends would be tru nutrition (and i think protein factory) - if your looking to pick up a solid amount of good protein (50/50 blend of whey protein isolate & concentrate) check out the recession whey on TN - $6.50/lb for 25 lbs... good luck

Top Bottom