Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OCD, Depression and Lifting

I was definetely chemically imbalanced.. I think I have always had OCD and some mild form of depression.. but honestly I think juice and some heavy weeks of taking g trigged a rare but very bad episode for me.. so bad I actually went to see a shrink. Ironically I did a lot of the same in the years previous (juice and g) and that never happened to me.. i wonder.. I don't do drugs of any sort any longer, frankly I can't take they anxiety they create. Whether or not I will ever use juice again remains to be seen. I have to first conquer these mental problems before I could ever consider it again.. and at this point I think I would be paranoid that this would happen again.. so.. I don't know. Right now I have to get myself back into a position just to be able to lift regularly again.. then start taking supplements.. see where it goes from there.

Hey my doc suggested I go on Wellbutrin in additon to my Celexa for the sexual sides.. has anyone ever tried this combination? Anyone care to comment about whether it will give me more motivation?

This board has always been a great source of information for me - though it mainly focuses around steroids, it always has invaluable amounts of information on training, and supplements. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread!

Gman

GMAN

The sexual side effects fade. They never totally disappear. They are “manageable”. There are a few out there that make it impossible to finish off. Solo, with help from her, or over a span of hours. You want blue balls try some of the anxiety only pills. Forgot the name. It was a little pink bastard that started with a C.

My doc told me that Celexa is like Prozac without the side effects. Whatever you do don’t let them give you Effexor. It sounds great on paper but coming down from 300mg and finally weaned off for 2 days total I feel like a bag of shit. This one is very addictive and withdrawal is a horror.

OCD seems to be the thing to diagnose these days. Get a second opinion even thought the meds are pretty much the same. It could be OCPD and not OCD or a combo. If you are pissed that you keep on flicking the light 60 times until it feels just right then it’s OCD. If it’s just quirky behavior that you do but really don’t mind then it may be OCPD. If you are a Jekel and Hyde then you may want to look at bi-polar. Speaking from experience I have all three with rapid cycling. No fun!!!

To summarize. Take the Celexa and see if you really need the other drugs. Try to let your body adapt to them. By all means if you are having problems see your doc ASAP. If the pills start fucking with your head (they can and they did to me once) don’t be embarrassed to walk into the hospital and tell them that you are on whatever pills and you feel “strange”. You are playing chemist with your head. There is no need to suffer day in and day out. But these pills will take something out of you.

Hope this helped a little. I’ve been fighting this shit for years.

One thing I did notice. Is it me, or are many guys who are into juice and the gym a little on the “I need psychotic medication” side. Hey! Birds of a feather! Makes me feel right at home!

If you need a 1 on 1 just drop me an e-mail. This shit can be a bitch to get through. In the subject just cap lock on and shout at me. I delete tons of spam so make it stand out.

Rob

The docs are most often idiots, is ay this from experience, its easy to fake not being a disorder trust me on this one, also why is everyone so depressed allof teh sudden it sjsut pops up its alled drug makers makgin a fast buck, i would jsut use l-tryptophan to avoid insuracne problems as its hard to get new insurnace if you ahve medicla conditions

Top Bottom