Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nyc + Eca = Yeca

Has anyone stacked these together?

I know NYC is ephedra, yohimbe, and caffeine, so would it make a difference to take it with Aspirin as well?

I know that aspirin in the ECA stack is to stop the negative feed back loop (complicated shit to explain), so wouldn't it help if you're taking the EC and Y?

all i know about this one is:

N in NYC = Norephedrine

You may get more responses in the AAS forum, although i'm sure a few in the Diet forum may be able to help u out.

i think you need to do some serious research.

Use google, ect.... that's what I... what most of us do when we don't know the answer.

Thats what i did, Norephedrine, ephedra, ephedrine, are all basically the same, and there are no distinguishable differences, unless you have a reference that says otherwise.

edit:

Ephedra" is the commonly used name for a dietary supplement containing ephedrine alkaloids or naturally occurring ephedrine. It is sold either as a raw botanical or as an extract from botanical sources, and it also is sometimes known by other names, such as Ma Huang and Chinese Ephedra. The raw botanical or extract naturally contains the following alkaloids (among others): ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, norpseudoephedrine, norephedrine, methylephedrine, and methylpseudoephedrine. Because ephedra is sold as a "dietary supplement," it was marketed without FDA's concurrence or approval and could not be removed from the market until such time that FDA found that it posed a significant or unreasonable risk of harm.

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid-profiles/ephedrine-hydrochloride.htm

Here's my .02

From what I've read, norephedrine is from ephedrine. In the research I've done, there used to be a few products that had norephedrine (aka l-norephedrine) in them (MD6 & Adipokinetix), but they were banned/removed from the stores when the FDA ban of ephedrine went into effect. I do not know of any current products that have norephedrine in them as of right now.

As far as NYC + ECA = YECA

I don't know where you come up with that as the N = norephedrine, do you mean NECA? How about NACY? CANY? CEAN? NACE? YANC?

N does not = Y

Currently, I am on an EC/ECY stack. From numerous readings, I have read that the A (aspirin) doesn't have any effect on the ECA stack, as you get the same results w/EC as you do w/ECA and the A can be tough on some peoples stomachs. I, personally, have not taken aspirin w/my stacks.

Good luck in your research and please let me know if you have any luck with the NECA or ECA stack.

Astute

P.S. There is another web site that has a "t-" and is part of the "nation". Try your search for N there.

Last edited:
LOL NAH MAN...

I know this NYC = Norephedrine, Yohimbe HCL, Caffeine
ECA = Ephedrine Caffeine Aspirin

People told me that there is no real difference between Norephedrine & Ephedrine, so i equated the 2 hence: YECA Yohimbe, Ephedrine/norephedrine, Caffeine, Aspirin

You guys are looney... lol

Top Bottom