Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTBM Thermo Stack and HCGenerate

I woke up earlier this morning and just finished AM fasted cardio and am having breakfast as I write this. I did forget to mention one thing. Need2 asked if I was following the AM/PM stack from the site. That got me thinking and yesterday I went back to 2 LipoStim3 in the morning. I reminded myself that I can/will adjust my training/rest/nutrition but I wanted to keep my stack the same, to help show the effectiveness of the stack. OMEGA, no offense bro, there will be a time and place for me to up the L3 (maybe even be a project?) but for now, I'm gonna stay with the stack.

I woke up earlier this morning and just finished AM fasted cardio and am having breakfast as I write this. I did forget to mention one thing. Need2 asked if I was following the AM/PM stack from the site. That got me thinking and yesterday I went back to 2 LipoStim3 in the morning. I reminded myself that I can/will adjust my training/rest/nutrition but I wanted to keep my stack the same, to help show the effectiveness of the stack. OMEGA, no offense bro, there will be a time and place for me to up the L3 (maybe even be a project?) but for now, I'm gonna stay with the stack.

shit works :evil:

Seem to be having good consistancy without too many distractions. Well, my diet has been very good, but I just couldn't resist a Blizzard from DQ when my kids insisted we go. Man was it good! Fasted AM cardio, BACK, then 25 minutes eliptical.

Dead Lift 2 x 15/275 2 x 12/315 2 x 12/365

One Arm D B Row 2 x 15/130 2 x 12/140 2 x 10/150

Smith Bent Row 4 x 15/225 1 x 12/275

W G Lat P D 5 x 15 16 (machine)

N G Pull Dow 5 x 15 15 (machine)

Seated C G Row 5 x 12 16

I ordered from N2BM late Monday night and it will probably be here tomorrow. Incredible!

Well, a couple of interesting things happened today. First off, when I got home from work, my order was waiting for me from N2BM, so I have everything I need to keep this up for the 4 weeks after I finish this first 4 weeks up. Second, when I went to work out, there was a group of guys I know up there messing around by the Bench Press. This may have caused me some problems. I said I know them, I didn't say they were my BFF's. They are widely known to wheel and deal certain illegal pharmacutical products and I just found out last week we have an under cover agent from the DEA trying to clean this place up. (I know A LOT of people.) Anyway, I never mess with these guys and everyone knows I don't mess with them. BUT, they had a few choice words about me not Bench Pressing much anymore and since I now have naturally elevated test levels (thanks to the HCGenerate,) I wasn't about to back down. It's true that I don't actually Bench Press much any more, but I still think that I'm strong as hell. So, basically I shot the hell out of my planned CHEST workout, but I did find out that just because I'm trying to "cut" and change my overall aproach, I STILL GOT IT! ALL THIS NEED2BUILDMUSCLE SHIT I'M TAKING IS LEANING ME OUT AND INCREASING MY STRENGTH.

Now I've got some pretty long-ass arms (39 sleeve) but I've always felt the Bench Press was my strongest lift. At the end of the day, today I was able to get 500 (not my first time) and be on nothing more than N2BM LEGAL products. Like I said earlier, I'm TRYING to change my routine, partly because I have too much wear and tear on my 40 year old body and am getting into weights that could be unhealthy in the long run. Still, it felt good to "run with the young cats" and hold my own.

AM fasted cardio, afternoon CHEST, then 25 minutes bike.

BENCH PRESS 1 x 225/10 1 x 275/8 1 x 315/6 1 x 365/5 1 x 405/5 1 x 455/3 1 x 500/1

D B Incline 2 x 90/12 2 x 100/12 1 x 110/12

Cable Cross (hi to low) 5 x 12/60

Dips 5 x 15

Feeling JACKED!!!

Very nice!!! 2 great products!

I did absolutely no cardio today. Wanted to switch it up a little bit and trick my body a bit. Since I had meetings so early this morning, I got home earlier and was able to workout a little bit earlier. Today and just today, I switched up the time and number of Need2Slin. Took my first one at 5am when I got up, then 10am, then 2pm then after my workout, I took 2, then 30 minutes later, I carb loaded (just to see how it felt and how I will respond the next few days.) Again, I wanted to switch things up a little and this could be considered my second cheat meal (first on Easter) and they were clean carbs or as clean as carbs can be. I still feel really good and my only concern would be "if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it" but I also don't want my body to get too comfortable and efficient. I did BICEPS, TRICEPS and CALVES. Since it was Friday afternoon (and everyone was getting ready to go out) there were very few people at the gym. This allowed me to super set a bicep with a tricep exercise. I liked this a lot.

Skull Crushers 5 x 15/115

Alt D B Curls 5 x 12 + 12/45

Over Head D B Ext 5 x 15/125

E Z Bar Curl 5 x 15/130

Tricep P D w Rope 5 x 15/11 (machine)

D B Hammer Curls 5 x 12/55

Close Grip Bench 3 x 15 245 2 x 12/275

Single Arm Preacher Curls 4 x 12 + 12/40

Seated Calve Raises 150 reps x 135 (Nelson Style)

I could notice an even fuller feel in my muscles today after the carb load last night. I only noticed a slight increase on the scale, but I looked like it was more, but in a good way. Back to AM fasted cardio, LEGS in the afternoon, followed by 20 minutes bike. Felt good and went ahead and Dead Lifted even though I just did it on Wednesday. Recoveries have been outstanding and all joints and tendons are pain free.

Squats (ATG) 2 x 15/225 2 x 12/275 2 x 10/315 1 x 8/365

Dead Lifts 2 x 15/275 2 x 12/315 2 x 12/365

Smith Hack Squat 4 x 12/225

Leg Ext 4 x 15 150

Single Leg Curl 4 x 15 + 15 70

Seated Leg Curl 4 x 15 150

Got to admit the whole Stack is pretty spot on.

its a good idea to get max results safely

Good Job Needto

My intensity levels are extremely high as well as my focus and concentration. Muscle fullness and overall strength, sky high. I can honestly say that I have not had a day yet where I felt like I was "off." Really enjoying the consistancy and lack of peaks and valleys. AM fasted cardio, with SHOULDERS in the afternoon. Did not do any cardio after work out. I'm going to do core before bed.

B B Shoulder Press 4 x 15/165 2 x 12/185

D B Lat Raises 4 x 15/25 1 x 12/30 1 x 12/35

D B Front Raises 4 x 15/25 1 x 12/30

D B Rear Raises 3 x 15/30 2 x 15/35

Hi Pulls 5 x 15/135

B B Shrugs 3 x 15/275 1 x 15/315 1 x 10/365 1 x 8/405

Smith Behind Shrugs 4 x 12/225

Top Bottom