Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTBM Thermo Stack and HCGenerate

jimmyhav

So Tuesday I start my AM/PM Thermo Stack and HCGenerate blog. Now a little background:

BACKGROUND: I have been involved in weight training and fitness for over 25 years. I am 40 now and up until I was 35, I was in excellent shape. Let's just say my previous occupation required me to be at a peak physical level, with occasional random blood and urine testing. Since I retired roughly 5 years ago, I have continued to work out, but obviously not at the same level. For the most part, lifting to be as big and as strong as I possibly could. I will plead the fifth on my research chemical testing. The only thing I miss is that feeling of being so in tune with my body and knowing exactly how I would react to stress, rest and nutrition.

STATS: I will not get into too much depth with this. Let's just say I am very big and leave it at that. I will be posting progress pics to base my progress. A picture is worth a thousand words anyway. I have no desire to post how big I am and turn this into a "NFW!" or a "MEMEME" thread. I have been on this site for almost 3 years and have not really contributed too much. I use this site as a research tool to find info and then try to sort it out. When I do post, it is normally to reiterate what someone has said. I have been very impressed with NEED2. Without getting into it too much, I think he is a really good guy. I am keeping this blog in part to show support for his products. The N2BM products I have used and the interaction I have seen from him with other members is remarkable. Again, I am 40 years old and have 25+ years of weight training.

GOALS: Raise test levels, lean out, and make a contribution to this site.

MACRO'S: 65% Protein, 20% Carbs, 15% Fats, 10 calories per pound of BW, ton's of water

PROTOCOL:
5:45 Wake 4 gear Need2slin LipoStim
6:00 Fasted Cardio
6:30 2 HCGeneate Breakfast
9:00 snack 4 gear
11:00 Need2slin
11:30 Lunch
2:00 snack
3:00 Forged Burner
4:00 Need2slin
4:30 Pre Work Out Shake 2 HCGenerate
5:00 Work Out + 20 min cardio (various)
6:30 Post Work Out Meal
9:00 Need2slin
9:30 1 HCGenerate 4 gear
10:00 Bed

LIFTING: I've been there and done that with all of the "big 3" lifts and put up some monster numbers. I am not about that now. I am probably in "self-preservation" mode and in it for the long haul. The wear and tear on my body is not worth it right now. Don't get me wrong, I can still hold my own with anyone at my gym, but I'm not trying to win a pissing contest. I like to go with a 4 or 5 day rotation. It works for me. Day 1: Chest, Day 2: bi's, tri's, calves, Day 3: Legs, Day 4: Shoulders, Day 5: Back. I do core work before bed 2-3 days a week. I don't really take any scheduled days off, but when they do happen, it's not the end of the world for me. I really enjoy exercising.

I will try to post up some "before" pics in the next few days.

I actually started a little early with the HCGenerate. I took 3, AM Monday before fasted cardio, 3 Pre Work Out and 3 before bed. I don't know if it was the sense of excitement to start, but I did feel refreshed and alive when I woke this morning. Not to mention my wife had breakfast, just the way I like and need it, ready for me after cardio this morning. I really like the sense of mental focus, with out the jitters, from the LipoStim. Oh, and with breakfast I had for the first time the Cinnamon Bun Whey2BM. Better than dessert. I do not have Need2Slin yet, it will be here shortly. It seems it is HIGHLY in demand. Can't wait to find out why! Tonight will be my BACK WORKOUT. Pics Thursday AM.

subbed as i may do a cut before the olympia and Forged or Lipostim are on the list of potentials! ive heard great stuff, and yes Need2Slin will be part of it for carb shuttling properties! i love nutrient partioners

subbed as i may do a cut before the olympia and Forged or Lipostim are on the list of potentials! ive heard great stuff, and yes Need2Slin will be part of it for carb shuttling properties! i love nutrient partioners

I'm pretty excited for the ride. I plan on making it a work in progress and tweeking it as I go for 12 weeks.

OK, today was BACK. I have to admit, even after only 2 days on the HCGenerate, I was feeling a little cocky and strong as an ox. Placebo effect? Maybe a little, but the strength was definitely there. Now I'm not trying to up my poundage or gain a lot of weight. I will take an increase in LBM, since I plan on dropping some fat. Overall, mostly 4-5 sets with 12-15 reps, extreme focus on form and short rest between sets.

Dead Lift 5 x 12 @ 275
W G Lat Pull Downs 4 x 15 @ 16 (machine)
Bent Row 4 x 12 @ 225
C G Lat Pull Downs 4 x 12 @ 14 (machine)
1 Arm D B Row 4 x 15 @ 100

I feel good, even with less calories than I am used to today. Energy was not a problem. Can't WAIT for the Need2Slin to get here!

I'm really enjoying the mental focus, clarity and awareness from the LipoStim. I usually plan my day during morning cardio and the last two days have been awesome. Tonight is CHEST. Looks like the Need2Slin will get to me on Thursday.

Top Bottom