Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ntbm got expensiveeee

Silk Pure Almond Vanilla Unsweetened. I go back and forth between them and another brand (can't recall the name offhand - silk is what is in the fridge now) based on the current price/sales. The other brand is 40 cals per 8 ounces with 2 protein and the rest healthy fats.

Silk Pure Almond Vanilla Unsweetened. I go back and forth between them and another brand (can't recall the name offhand - silk is what is in the fridge now) based on the current price/sales. The other brand is 40 cals per 8 ounces with 2 protein and the rest healthy fats.

Almond breeze unsweetened has been in my fridge past couple weeks. I'm done with reg milk. No gonna do it again.

did u read my previous post about silk? dean foods bro. GMO.

its cheap for a reason.

You can't knock fresh food, but I don't have any problem with pasturization to kill bacteria that putrifies food. Food stays fresh longer, which is a good thing. Without it, we would no doubt be exposed to harmful bacteria more often.

I also have no fear of GMO soy.

But if people are into natural, that's cool.

You can't knock fresh food, but I don't have any problem with pasturization to kill bacteria that putrifies food. Food stays fresh longer, which is a good thing. Without it, we would no doubt be exposed to harmful bacteria more often.

I also have no fear of GMO soy.

But if people are into natural, that's cool.

yes if everyone ate the way i ate the price of food would go sky high. thats just the way it is.. HOWEVER i have a responsibility to inform people on here as a leader of the site that they may be paying extra for almond milk that is no healthier than regular milk because the brand contains GMO or isn't natural etc..

i have a problem with companies that claim to be organic and natural on the shelves yet are decieving people.. pretty much you are paying 1-2X more for something you think is better for you when it isn't. THAT is where i have a problem.

these large companies are very clever. they don't mention anywhere on their labels who they really are. for example NAKED JUICE a lot of guys i'm sure buy it thinking they are getting something good for them. when in reality guess who owns them? Pepsi!! or Kashi is another one we see all the time in the organic section of the supermarket.. guess who owns them? Kelloggs! they aren't some little mom and pop company but they market themselves that way to fool people into paying more for almost the same shit.

now this goes back to the original concern of the OP about NTBM being pricey. the difference is NTBM ingredients are bonafide natural and pure. NTBM is a mom and pop company, not some huge supplement company with subsidiaries that swindles people into paying more for inferior ingredients.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_37_(2012) << you can read about this on wiki.. i'm not making this shit up, i wish i was. they are legally able to avoid labeling their products. it almost passed but companies like pepsi, monsanto, kraft etc. spent about 50M to defeat it.

301100o.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom