Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ntbm GEAR and IF

Yeah this is how I like to take gear. In-between meals to keep anabolic. I also like to us bcaa powerchews this way.

I've depended on GEAR while cutting for the NPC show. It saved my ass.

Hi Nelson - considering you were on actual AAS for your prep, how do you determine what the ntbm gear actually did?

Only ask because you said it 'saved your ass'. Which I'm assuming you mean that it preserved muscle during heavy cutting? Wouldn't the AAS you were on + the nutrients from your food do the job alone?

I'm still trying to figure out why and how to use ntbm gear. It's hard to tell what is actually doing what when taking multiple supplements and multiple AAS compounds.

Hi Nelson - considering you were on actual AAS for your prep, how do you determine what the ntbm gear actually did?

Only ask because you said it 'saved your ass'. Which I'm assuming you mean that it preserved muscle during heavy cutting? Wouldn't the AAS you were on + the nutrients from your food do the job alone?

I'm still trying to figure out why and how to use ntbm gear. It's hard to tell what is actually doing what when taking multiple supplements and multiple AAS compounds.

Dude, for starters, I don't do multiple compounds. HRT test and a little Primo. I've been on nothing but 100 mgs of test a week for the last 7 years. I think it's safe to say that what I did in preparation for this show is less than half of what most guys on this board do on a regular basis. And as far as food -- there's no way I could get enough protein without overeating. hence, GEAR saved my ass.

Dude, for starters, I don't do multiple compounds. HRT test and a little Primo. I've been on nothing but 100 mgs of test a week for the last 7 years. I think it's safe to say that what I did in preparation for this show is less than half of what most guys on this board do on a regular basis. And as far as food -- there's no way I could get enough protein without overeating. hence, GEAR saved my ass.

I was just asking. Easy bro

Back to my original question - if gear is loaded with all this protein how would it not effect the body in a fasted state? Ie, knock you out of fasted state

I was just asking. Easy bro

Back to my original question - if gear is loaded with all this protein how would it not effect the body in a fasted state? Ie, knock you out of fasted state

Protein has minimal impact on insulin levels , which is the primary reason people fast, for the improved insulin response. Now gear or bcaas in general in their pure form have 0 calories I believe and have even less of an impact that a scoop of whey would. So gear while fasted is a good idea. Helps keep nitrogen retention, and muscle building aminos feeding your starving muscles

Protein has minimal impact on insulin levels , which is the primary reason people fast, for the improved insulin response. Now gear or bcaas in general in their pure form have 0 calories I believe and have even less of an impact that a scoop of whey would. So gear while fasted is a good idea. Helps keep nitrogen retention, and muscle building aminos feeding your starving muscles

Thanks bro, that makes sense. Didn't know gear was zero calories considering the serving size is 10+ caps per day. Thanks again

Top Bottom