Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTBM - Best of the best

notjake11

Those of you using NTBM products, or considering using them, should really come on over to the NTBM forum. Join up and get involved there. Who is going to be able to give/provide more information about the products than the company, reps and other people that have used them?

Need To Build Muscle - BodyBuilding Forums

On top of that, NeedtogetAAS has moved his Q&A thread over there. He has offered to answer any and all questions about steroids, supps, ancillaries, peptides, etc. - you're an idiot if you don't take advantage of the offer.

Steroid Q&A with needtogetaas - Page 2

I will agree. I thought I had a bottle of HCgenerate last week and realized I didn't. Ordered on Thursday night, it shipped Friday and I just got the order today. I have been using their products for about 5 years now and have always been impressed by both the customer service and the products. The wife loves the side effects the HCgenerate has on me ;-)

Well don't just sit here talking about how great the products are - get over to their forum and read about the newest products and things the site will be releasing. Get info and advice not just from needtogetAAS, but the rest of the NTBM team.

I freakin love NTBM products, I'm taking HCGenerate and it's pure gold. When will Gear be in stock?

We're working on getting GEAR more available. Yell at Rick! lol Seriously, nothing replaces it. When I was taking 20 caps a day (I know, that's a lot) but I was making the best gains I've made in years. Not so much weight, but muscle quality. It's amazing stuff and I don't have any either and I'm bummed. We're really hoping we can get this going. But if you guys let it be known you want it, speak up! We want to get what you want the most at the top of the priority list!

We're working on getting GEAR more available. Yell at Rick! lol Seriously, nothing replaces it. When I was taking 20 caps a day (I know, that's a lot) but I was making the best gains I've made in years. Not so much weight, but muscle quality. It's amazing stuff and I don't have any either and I'm bummed. We're really hoping we can get this going. But if you guys let it be known you want it, speak up! We want to get what you want the most at the top of the priority list!

Hey Nelson man.. Your going to hate my ass for this but I cant stop my self. I got 2 fatty bottles of gear sitting in my bathroom right now OMG HEAVEN!!!!!!!! It was like an act of god how they fell into my lap too I could not pass up the opportunity :biggrin::biggrin: Want I show you in a pic?

Top Bottom