Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NSA Hacks into Private Networks Like Google and Yahoo, too.

I opened this thread with exactly 12 fucks to give.

After reading the posts, I now have a dozen fucks.

How many fucks did I give in this thread?

0+fucks+given_2733ab_3495523.jpg

In times of war I don't thing there are any rules. I may not agree with everything our gov does but I feel we do what we need tondo to keep is all safe at all costs.

Similar to the abortion thread I would think along the same lines of redsam's thinking in that thread - he doesn't think abortion is right but agrees with freedom of choice for the individual. I don't agree with what our gov does sometimes but I believe we need to do what it takes to keep our country safe and sometimes it involves a little dirty work - so be it.

but tapping our friends? I mean if they come out tommorrow and say that ze germans have been clandestinely supplying terrorist groups ok...if I don't hear that though I"m calling shenanigans on tapping the German chancellor's phone. That's bullshit and we're doing it just cause we can at this point.

I opened this thread with exactly 12 fucks to give.

After reading the posts, I now have a dozen fucks.

How many fucks did I give in this thread?

holy jesus plunkeys the only one who see's the potential ramifications here. Am I gonna have to spoon with that ngr? Is that what you monkeys have done here?

but tapping our friends? I mean if they come out tommorrow and say that ze germans have been clandestinely supplying terrorist groups ok...if I don't hear that though I"m calling shenanigans on tapping the German chancellor's phone. That's bullshit and we're doing it just cause we can at this point.

Unless we are tapping into shit how will we know.

Governmental spying, like the Intarwebz, is serious bidness. Nothing that goes on should surprise anyone really. I bet there's some cray shit going on err day.

Top Bottom