Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NRA releases shooting app game.

things i've learned in this thread:

1. bigbastard is angry and should have his guns taken away.
2. bigbastard's kids are still important, but slightly less than obama's kids.
3. smurfy still has big totters.
4. no matter what legislation is proposed or passed, there are nefarious consequences which kill any merit it might have.

This.

Here's a quick synopsis of how the new laws/orders will work:

1) The politically well-connected and the rich will ignore it.

12040241-mmmain.jpeg

He waved an illegal clip in front of 15M+ viewers and they've already decided he won't be charged. Do you think some black gang-banger is going to get away with that?

2) The middle class will be annoyed and somewhat freaked out. It will be a boon for gun sales and will probably turn a few million Americans into criminals (technically speaking... they won't commit real crimes).

3) The poor (especially minorities) will feel the full brunt of the laws/orders. These laws will open-up all new fun and exciting ways to put poor people in prison.

Isn't it ironic that the same liberals who claim to protect the poor get so excited about a fun new program to put poor people in jail?

Reactions: pin
You don't get it dude...the people of the U.S are drawing the line at schools being armed camps. And I agree to an extent. Is it a horrible idea for a couple teachers to maybe have a CCW...maybe maybe not, I'm still on the fence. But to say we can't touch guns it's just better to make schools into marine barracks...that's just ridiculous.

the American public actually supports arming schools by a 2:1 consensus....just saying

yeah i couldn't find anything credible. About your link though, did you catch that the poll was about "public places"? The poll does not distinguish between people that would approve of armed guards in malls and movie theatres but not in schools. You have to hvae a poll that explicitly specifies do you want armed guards walking around your preschool? And the other thing you're not taking into account is that some people may support it as a last resort but would rather try some forms of gun control first. The amount of people in this country who want armed guards in schools but zero effort on gun control is relegated to NRA memberships....and not even all NRA members are onboard.

Top Bottom