Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Now that Tuc ain't around here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
pintoca said:
We are all expendable. Try getting yourself banned and see how long people will remember you.

Besides, pitbull, it's not like you are not continuing to enjoy Tuc's posts, is it?

One has nothing to do with the other.

The only reason I hate to see older members go is because they have seen my superior, roll-in-the-floor laughing posts.

These new guys don't know how awesome I am yet, therefore I constantly have to prove myself.

^^Much like sex with a new girl. She will be like "Is that the best you can do?" and I say "No, I'm almost always good I just must be having an off day, just go ask ____ , they will tell you".

alien amp pharm said:
The only reason I hate to see older members go is because they have seen my superior, roll-in-the-floor laughing posts.

These new guys don't know how awesome I am yet, therefore I constantly have to prove myself.

^^Much like sex with a new girl. She will be like "Is that the best you can do?" and I say "No, I'm almost always good I just must be having an off day, just go ask ____ , they will tell you".

Crack kills......

alien amp pharm said:

alt

alien amp pharm said:

You should unplug your computer and throw it in the nearest biggest body of water.

better yet.. keep it plugged in and jump in with it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom