Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Now Imagine if Sarah Palin Had Said This...

Obama is just as dumb as Sarah. There's no difference here. "Corpsman", geography tutoring.... Not to mention he needs a lesson in logic and common sense. Sarah isn't any dumber she just had the misfortune of beig white and able to be categorized as a dumb redneck like every other white POTUS. Somehow the mixed race Yale grad isn't held accountable.

Palin took 6 years and 5 colleges to get a Journalism degree. Obama has a law degree from Harvard and led the Harvard law review. There is really no comparison. Even GW is a genius compared to Palin.
Fun to pretend Obama is dumb, but you just can't back it up.

I don't think Obama is dumb at all...I just hate how everyone blames one guy on what's going on...if another president came in, everyone would hate on him as well...sorry I love America, just sucks how Obama gets shit on all the time..I'm not that educated on politics like you guys though..I admit that.

Weren't you just whining about privacy? I don't think Obama has had anyone imprisoned for Hooliganism or blasphemy yet.

About | FREE PUSSY RIOT

But I can see the appeal of Putin to those with a rightie fascist side.

Putin makes his intentions perfectly clear, then executes his plan.

Barry double-talks and lies, then fucks everything up.

There's really only one consolation is all of Barry's last five years of fucking up: Businesses and the wealthy have learned to develop countermeasures to his policies, as evidenced by corporate earnings, wall street stock values and ongoing concentration of wealth. The people who voted him in are paying the price for his policies. Voters get another chance in three years, but between now and then it's going to be a rough ride.

I can't wait until more of this health care bill kicks-in. Republicans would be crazy to try to defund it. As a matter of fact, they should appropriate 110% funding for the bill under one and only one condition -- that it is implemented as-is. No executive orders, no waivers, no delays. Let's heed Nancy's advice and find out what's really in the bill.

Good times.

Top Bottom