Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Now Imagine if Sarah Palin Had Said This...

So I take it this thread is about:

Obama's misstatement is a big deal?
Poor Sarah Palin doesn't deserve the criticism she gets?
George Bush would have really been reamed if he said the same thing?

You are really reaching aren't you?

I really don't have time for this silliness. It's August, so the War against Christmas planning meetings have begun!

You don't like people poking fun at your deity. But in all fairness, most people don't.

There is a mountain of evidence that most news outlets cover for Barry's shortcomings. This is but one of many examples.

There's also a mountain of evidence that Barry isn't nearly as intelligent as advertised. His gaffs are but one aspect of the evidence.

And don't worry about the War on Christmas this year. Barry's War on Jobs and War on Privacy are going so well that we're extending them through the winter months. After all, these are the most successful wars we've waged since WWII.

You don't like people poking fun at your deity. But in all fairness, most people don't.

There is a mountain of evidence that most news outlets cover for Barry's shortcomings. This is but one of many examples.

There's also a mountain of evidence that Barry isn't nearly as intelligent as advertised. His gaffs are but one aspect of the evidence.

And don't worry about the War on Christmas this year. Barry's War on Jobs and War on Privacy are going so well that we're extending them through the winter months. After all, these are the most successful wars we've waged since WWII.

Lol. Sad but true.

Obama is just as dumb as Sarah. There's no difference here. "Corpsman", geography tutoring.... Not to mention he needs a lesson in logic and common sense. Sarah isn't any dumber she just had the misfortune of beig white and able to be categorized as a dumb redneck like every other white POTUS. Somehow the mixed race Yale grad isn't held accountable.

It's an interesting contrast.

Sarah has a lot of the right answers (but I do disagree with much of her social agenda), but its obvious that she expresses them in a very unpolished and very unsophisticated way.

Barry has all the wrong answers (spectacularly wrong, actually) but he routinely expresses them in a very well-formed, measured way.

There's a true marketing lesson here. Packaging is everything. And the fact that we've shifted to style-over-substance doesn't bode well for a deeply-indebted society that needs to dig its way out of a huge hole.

I really don't have time for this silliness. It's August, so the War against Christmas planning meetings have begun!

then dont post here

Fuck off pansy

It's an interesting contrast.

Sarah has a lot of the right answers (but I do disagree with much of her social agenda), but its obvious that she expresses them in a very unpolished and very unsophisticated way.

Barry has all the wrong answers (spectacularly wrong, actually) but he routinely expresses them in a very well-formed, measured way.

There's a true marketing lesson here. Packaging is everything. And the fact that we've shifted to style-over-substance doesn't bode well for a deeply-indebted society that needs to dig its way out of a huge hole.

Its been style over substance for a good while now. If you are attractive and can string a few sentences together eloquently you will fare much better in politics than someone who has great ideas that will benefit the government and the nation, but yet may not be the best looking person, or best communicator.

GO USA

If Sarah Palin said, that everyone would applaud her for almost getting it right, and actually being able to name 3 US cities.

Obama mis-spoke but he was right that the East coast AND the Gulf coast ports both receive traffic from the Panama canal.

This

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom