Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Now Imagine if Sarah Palin Had Said This...

Holy Jeeeeezzzuusssss I want some whatever that guy's smoking!

I actually laughed out loud when he said that. I can't believe no one else in the room even cracked a smile?

Edit: Actually, at about 1:30 you can see the people behind the speaker smiling

I did laugh until i realized he was an elected government official. Then i laughed again after realizing most government officials arent any smarter

Now the press gets busted for adding their own interpretation of Barry's comment in an obvious attempt to smooth-over his gaffe.

I'm sure they would have done the same thing for Sarah Palin.

AP issues correction on Obama quote - POLITICO.com

So now its no longer enough to just cover what they see fit to make obama look good. Now they are doctoring his own quotes

Yea im going out on a limb here but palin would have been crucified by everyone

I like these comments better-

So now its no longer enough to just cover what they see fit to make obama look good. Now they are doctoring his own quotes

Yea im going out on a limb here but palin would have been crucified by everyone

Of course the would have.

If that were a conservative president, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC and CBS would have all had the same lead story: "Does the President have a geography problem?" And then they would have run the clip at the top of every hour.

Now here's the interesting corollary: Fox News didn't take the bait. Instead of doing a 2-4 day smear campaign on an obvious Barry gaffe, they just kept doing real news.

So yes, let's hear more from our liberal friends about how unfair fox is while the other outlets are so well balanaced.

So I take it this thread is about:

Obama's misstatement is a big deal?
Poor Sarah Palin doesn't deserve the criticism she gets?
George Bush would have really been reamed if he said the same thing?

You are really reaching aren't you?

I really don't have time for this silliness. It's August, so the War against Christmas planning meetings have begun!

Obama is just as dumb as Sarah. There's no difference here. "Corpsman", geography tutoring.... Not to mention he needs a lesson in logic and common sense. Sarah isn't any dumber she just had the misfortune of beig white and able to be categorized as a dumb redneck like every other white POTUS. Somehow the mixed race Yale grad isn't held accountable.

GW-"dumb redneck".... McCain- "redneck"... Quayle- "redneck" even Clinton was made to look like a dumb redneck while in office. Obama- "half-black genius messiah who just "mis-spoke" LOLOLOL!!!

Top Bottom